capntrips

Premium
Reaction score
PLEASE REPLY ASAP IM CONCERNED

I just carded amazon on friday for a total of just under 1k for 5 items...those 5 items consisted of 4 peripherals under 50 bucks each and an $800 laptop which i desperately need since my kid spilled juice on the lenovo im using to type this and it is now thoroughly F'ed in the A. the order was split into 3 orders and 2 have since confirmed as "shipped" with tracking info provided...the laptop is still "processing" not yet shipped...i got an email saying theyre sorry for the delay and changed the anticipated date ill recieve it from the original date which was today. They say i will get it tomorrow by 8pm, but still not shipped. do you think it was a legit delay and ill get sipped confirm anytime now or do you think theyre stalling over the weekend so they can contact the bank when tey open in a couple hours resulting in my laptop being cancelled?

I would greatly appreciate the input because if you feel this is a stall tactic then perhaps i should use the card while its still valid and try for a different laptop?

Top Bottom