Reaction score
wo
How to improve the success rate of carding
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment
When you are ready to shop online, your browser language, time, ip, hardware information and other information need to be modified according to the region of the purchased CVV, or you can directly use the Sphere , the specific explanation will be in other articles​
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

4. Website Mechanism
Every website has its own risk control mechanism, So many beginners ask me. The first thing I tell is not to go to Amazon.Since novices cannot find Amazon’s mechanism,This will waste a lot of time and money,Therefore, you can usually go to other stores.The mechanism of each website is different.In short, some websites simulate real browsing, some require manual input of card information, Some websites have a limit on the quantity,Some websites have limits on how much you can spend etc.So when you are CARDING, you must find the mechanism of the website, and then this will greatly increase your success rate​
wwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww

xiao8615

Regular
Reaction score
如何提高梳理成功率
1.计算机环境​
2. IP地址​
3.信用卡​
4.网站机制​

1.计算机环境
当您准备在线购物时,需要根据所购买的CVV的区域来修改浏览器的语言,时间,ip,硬件信息和其他信息,或者您可以直接使用Sphere,具体说明将在其他文章中​
隐藏的文本:无法引用。

4.网站机制
每个网站都有自己的风险控制机制,所以有很多初学者问我。我告诉的第一件事就是不要去亚马逊。由于新手找不到亚马逊的机制,这会浪费很多时间和金钱,因此,您通常可以去其他商店。每个网站的机制都不一样。总之,有些网站模拟真实的浏览,有些网站需要人工输入卡信息,有些网站对数量有限制,有些网站对您可以消费的数量有限制,因此当您进行购物时,必须找到网站的机制,然后这将大大提高您的成功率​
1个

placas69

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment
When you are ready to shop online, your browser language, time, ip, hardware information and other information need to be modified according to the region of the purchased CVV, or you can directly use the Sphere , the specific explanation will be in other articles​

4. Website Mechanism
Every website has its own risk control mechanism, So many beginners ask me. The first thing I tell is not to go to Amazon.Since novices cannot find Amazon’s mechanism,This will waste a lot of time and money,Therefore, you can usually go to other stores.The mechanism of each website is different.In short, some websites simulate real browsing, some require manual input of card information, Some websites have a limit on the quantity,Some websites have limits on how much you can spend etc.So when you are CARDING, you must find the mechanism of the website, and then this will greatly increase your success rate​
ok

leeannaqpc91

Premium
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Recommended shops: DEVIL KING, UNCC, etc.。For the two CVV websites you mentioned in this article, could you tell me the domain names of these two websites?

Kevin07

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Good

physics

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism

Orae

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Nice one

Honcho223

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Gggg

materialist

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
let it see

anhcreem

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
tksss

Kaepee

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism

Makemoney121

Advanced
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Thanks

mrpaitoo

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Ok

Johndoe

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Yo

Anuragpro

Regular
Reaction score
hi
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
i

Top Bottom