Lucky

Regular
Reaction score
20 Great Tips Every Carder Should Know
1. Always clear your history and clean cookies and change mac address.
2. Always clear your flesh cookies.
3. Vpn is not good for carding now as most of the ip of vpn have been blacklisted by Good shops.
4. Always use socks5 which is live and not blacklisted.
5. You should match the ip of same state and city.
6. Always match the timezone of cc same state.
7. Always try to type the details of cc as many site now have script to check copy paste of cc details as most of the time carders copy paste the details of cc. Actual owner always type all details.
8. Get the maximum information of cc owner from background check sites there you can found DOB, MMN and sometimes SSN. Most of these sites are cardable with public cc.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

20. If you use the pp in carding then buy pp with email access and delete the order related emails from inbox and trash box of email
Have a good shopping experience and may good luck accompany you!

Last edited:

Sicario1991

Regular
Reaction score
Bro i face some issue when i used 911 ip.when i check my cc was live or dead so connect 911 ip but i faild to buy subscription but after when i used lux socks ip i can buy subscription.also someone say now 911 proxy not work for carding it is true?

genter

Reaction score
All my carding tries are failing, i use 911, i hope the issue is not about 911 proxies..

c0000lgbb

Regular
Reaction score
Did y’all figure this out yet ? I used 911 too & if it has something to do with cancellations please pm me & lmk if u know an alternative for proxies

capntrips

Premium
Reaction score
when was this issue supposed to have begun? i received two shipments today from executions on 02/24...since then ive had an abnormal cancellation or two as well...one order cancelled some 26 hours after confirmation email, no tracking email...911 makes work a breeze, i hope we wont lose another valued tool such as this...

Top Bottom