Lucky

Regular
Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

1. Buy a Jumia log from us or any legit vendor.
2. Log in to the Jumia website (you don’t need any vpn).
3. Buy any of the available products you want and add to cart.
4. Click on confirm order and change the shipping address of the products to a location closest to you.
5. After that click on pay from Jumia balance and proceed to checkout.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

This the hottest move act fast before it get down.

Keep reading updates here.
We have discovered a way to use spammed cc with jumia Africa to make purchases.
Just the way we have spammed shopwithscrip. We now have same for jumia.
But it is only working in countries where jumia is working. I think they are in about six African countries for now. The cc will be attached to jumia pay. So you will pick jumia pay when paying.
The game is advancing. Don't be left behind.
Just make sure you don't deliver to your residential address. You can set an address far from your home. stay around on the day of delivery pick up product and vanish.
Chances that they'll come track the cc is less than 5%. But you know my way. I like been safe.
I'll post the procedures now. Though it is very easy and straightforward.
I think I have post this before.
Well is working out ?

On this tutorial we don't need much things,but just our Jumiapay log.
Jumiapay log is a hacked jumia account with credit card attached, from the credit card is were you make payments for your purchase.
No VPN is needed for this,works for all country that supports jumia online store.
The jumia pay has been attached to spammed cc from North America.
Then choose delivery method. I choose door delivery. Coz I have someone recieving for me in Nigeria.if you wan to pick up you can do fake id In the name of the person recieving.
Please be aware that the jumia pay spam is 100% working and still very new in the game. Take advantage of it now. Purchase a laptop, iPhone and a few things you might need before job goes out of date. By the time jumia receives much petition they might put a stop to jumia pay or upgrade is security.

donddeus

Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

4. Click on confirm order and change the shipping address of the products to a location closest to you.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

But it is only working in countries where jumia is working. I think they are in about six African countries for now. The cc will be attached to jumia pay. So you will pick jumia pay when paying.
Just make sure you don't deliver to your residential address. You can set an address far from your home. stay around on the day of delivery pick up product and vanish.
Chances that they'll come track the cc is less than 5%. But you know my way. I like been safe.
Well is working out ?

Jumiapay log is a hacked jumia account with credit card attached, from the credit card is were you make payments for your purchase.
No VPN is needed for this,works for all country that supports jumia online store.
The jumia pay has been attached to spammed cc from North America.* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Then choose delivery method. I choose door delivery. Coz I have someone recieving for me in Nigeria.if you wan to pick up you can do fake id In the name of the person recieving.
Please be aware that the jumia pay spam is 100% working and still very new in the game. Take advantage of it now. Purchase a laptop, iPhone and a few things you might need before job goes out of date. By the time jumia receives much petition they might put a stop to jumia pay or upgrade is security.
Great. Thanks

Universalis

Regular
Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

Well is working out ?

The jumia pay has been attached to spammed cc from North America.* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Nice

bookson

Advanced
Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

Well is working out ?

ok hmu

Last edited:

Kstoned

Regular
Reaction score
Tx
How to use Jumia log

Well is working out ?

Gh00P

Regular
Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

Well is working out ?

clerr

Boldhold4

Regular
Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

Well is working out ?

thanks

GwoJab

Regular
Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

Well is working out ?

???

hades

Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

Well is working out ?

great

Ferminu

Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

Well is working out ?

nice bro

Sisotre13

Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

Well is working out ?

Please be aware that the jumia pay spam is 100% working and still very new in the game. Take advantage of it now. Purchase a laptop, iPhone and a few things you might need before job goes out of date. By the time jumia receives much petition they might put a stop to jumia pay or upgrade is sec
sounds great

lucifer619

Advanced
Reaction score
How to use Jumia log

Well is working out ?

dddddddddddddddd

Top Bottom