Serafim

Advanced
Reaction score
Let's talk about finding weak merchants through which the shop passes its transactions. There are quite a few of them. I will focus on Yahoo.

There are shops operating on the platform from Yahoo, so they are themselves vulnerable to our goals, and their fraud leaves much to be desired. But there are not very many shops with electronics on such platforms, but they are, and believe me they send them well.

How do we know which stores operate on the Yahoo platform, you ask.

There are offices that are engaged in design and, in general, the creation of such Internet shops. In order for us to find them, it is enough to drive such a request into Google - Yahoo! Store Development | Professional Design Portfolio

A bunch of links to the offices dealing with this will come out. look at each one and choose your shop)) Everything is there by category, and so on.
Lots of clothes, jewelry, snowboard, cigars, alcohol, etc. Electronics, too, as I said is.
These shops are naturally always without VBV. And also billing and shipping are always present - ie Magazines are sent to different addresses.
To be honest, I rarely use rolls, I constantly pinch simple CCs and all my shops are sent to the CC).

The "yahoo" platform is just a small example of a hostile store, there are many more platforms with low fraud.​

Top Bottom