al capone

Advanced
Reaction score
Hello, dear carders!

keep talking about the online security because the freedom is so important, the most important. VPN and SOCKS make a very good team, but as I said on the post about VPN, with the help of the VPN provider your real IP can reach in the hands of Feds and same time with your IP also a lot of details about you including your locations become available. So until now, VPN is safe, but not 100% safe!The only way to actually be 100% safe is......noooo, noo, no. Not to work on public places like internet caffee or so. If you had this idea just forget it because i bad, no, worst idea you had. The solution is RDP.

RDP stands for Remote Desktop Computer. RDP are obtain usual from hacked random computers which mean that when you move to a RDP you actually connect to someone's computer,so don't make stupid things which will be easy observed by the person who's computer you are connected to.Things like changing documents place, remove files or downloading files without hiding them properly will make the admin of computer you use as RDP to notice your ass there and so you will lose your RDP.

Once you got your RDP and you connected to it have a look over and make sure that the RDP has Mozilla Firefox. If not you can download it's portable version but make sure you hide it well. To download portable Mozilla click the link http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable. You will need it to apply the SOCKS. Connect the VPN too, for extra precaution.
RDP can be buy online, just google it! The price is between $3 and 10$. The provider will give you a RDP like
IP:100.78.098.11
U: Administrator
P: (port)

Enjoy exploring your new computer or better move to some work!
RDP is the best way to keep your ass safe and outside jail, so don't ignore it and considerate it unnecessary. Stay safe and I'll see you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rickytanjr

Premium
Reaction score
Hello, dear carders!

keep talking about the online security because the freedom is so important, the most important. VPN and SOCKS make a very good team, but as I said on the post about VPN, with the help of the VPN provider your real IP can reach in the hands of Feds and same time with your IP also a lot of details about you including your locations become available. So until now, VPN is safe, but not 100% safe!The only way to actually be 100% safe is......noooo, noo, no. Not to work on public places like internet caffee or so. If you had this idea just forget it because i bad, no, worst idea you had. The solution is RDP.

RDP stands for Remote Desktop Computer. RDP are obtain usual from hacked random computers which mean that when you move to a RDP you actually connect to someone's computer,so don't make stupid things which will be easy observed by the person who's computer you are connected to.Things like changing documents place, remove files or downloading files without hiding them properly will make the admin of computer you use as RDP to notice your ass there and so you will lose your RDP.

Once you got your RDP and you connected to it have a look over and make sure that the RDP has Mozilla Firefox. If not you can download it's portable version but make sure you hide it well. To download portable Mozilla click the link http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable. You will need it to apply the SOCKS. Connect the VPN too, for extra precaution.
RDP can be buy online, just google it! The price is between $3 and 10$. The provider will give you a RDP like
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

RDP is the best way to keep your ass safe and outside jail, so don't ignore it and considerate it unnecessary. Stay safe and I'll see you soon!
Ok

jjfman20

Regular
Reaction score
Hello, dear carders!

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Ty

Top Bottom