Jeremys

Regular
Reaction score
WARNING -EVERYTHING YOU DO WITH THIS TUTORIAL DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. USE IT FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO WITH THIS TUTORIAL! (A)

First i would like to say… To all the people who say, that's impossible, ifthe goverment want you they catch you. No that's not right. The people who got caught are stupid people. People who brag about what they were doing. Tell it to friends or write it on forums. Remember… If the police can't trace you they will try to dox you. If you brag about what you are doing on HF, they can just ask Omniscient for your IP, because you can't use proxies and so on HF.

Things you need:
  • Truecrypt.
  • Smac.
  • Wireless Network Adapter.
  • nVpn.
  • Vps.
  • Another nVpn account.
  • Socks5 for use victims IP adress. One slave on your RAT.
  • A list of working proxies.
  • A closed mouth.
  • A home.
Truecrypt
You should first of all encrypt your drive so not even the cops can acces it and see what your were doing if they find your HDD.There are many tuts of HF how to encrypt your HDD with truecrypt.

Smac
Smac is a powerfull tool that can change your mac address.Use it! It's reduce the chance of getting caught. There are way to many tuts on HF how to use it.

Wireless Network Adapter
Wireless network adapter change your mac addres, so if they found out your real mac address after you spoofed itwith smac, they will just get the mac adress of your usb adapter.

nVpn
nVpn is the best vpn for hacking on the marked. What a VPN does is it connect you to a Vitural Privat Network that is encrypted. So if they trace you they will get nVpns IP not yours. They say they don't keep logs, but i'm sure they do.But they delete after a period of time.

VPS
VPS stands for a Virtual Privat Server and what it do is that you connect to a Virtual machine, so you don't have any hacking shit on your machine and agian, it's change your IP.

Socks5
You need one slave from your RAT to use his IP. Socks5 mean that your IP change to your victims IP. So instead of you, the cops end up to him. Remember, if this one.. You can get it to look like a person of your choice do it :) Of course when he say he didn't, they will scan his PC for rats.. and then they will go a step down.. To your VPS :)

Proxies
Proxies change your IP in your browser and show another IP instead of yours.

A closed mouth
Alltime keep your mouse closed! If you brag about what you have done, you will get caught.They find you if you brag! Be sure about that. Even your friends will tell it to their friends.

What should i do then i got this?
First thing you need to do is to get slave rat, you could use are target person so the cops will end up to him.You should have encrypted your PC with truecrypt before doing anything else.But first you get down to the Internet Cafe with Wireless Network. When you are on the Internet Cafe you put your Usb Adapter in and spoof it's mac address with smac. Then you are there you connect to your nVpn. Then you connect to your VPS and connect to another nVpn account. Then you should forward your ports on nVpn that is installed on your VPS.Then you should choose a target from your rat list, right click on him and use him as socks5.After this you make a proxy chain. A proxy chain is a long list of working proxies so when they find your first proxy they just get to the next and this go on and on agian and agian. The idea with a proxy chain is that they give up or the proxy has deleted logs before they get to the last one. Keep your mouth closed. If you brag, they find you, be sure about that.Go home. And if you do something big so they go through all this they will just end up on the internet cafe with you home and watching TV. A good idea would be to take your HDD and your USB adapter out, run a magnet over the HDD and smash both USB adapter and HDD.Then burn it or something to the last. So there is nothing there can give you away if they come to your home.

Tips n' tricks
  • Just a little tip… A good idea would to not smash your PC at the Internet Cafe because that would maybe get a little attention and don't burn it there too.
  • You can of course buy more nVpns, proxies and vps to get more secure etc.. Like -> nVpn -> vps -> nVpn -> Socks5 -> vps -> nVpn -> socks 5 -> Proxy chain -> Do your dirty job.
  • Really, you don't even need all this, all thisdo it piss the cops off with after a long searching ending up on a internet cafe and a smashed computer. I'm not 100% sure about this.. But i think you just can go to the internet cafe, do your job, leave, smash PC and speciel the HDD! And that's it. But for being on the secure side so they have harder to find you. But if you follow my TUT it's will be a pain in the ass for the cops to find the internet cafe with no… you!
  • You can use smac every time you connect to a new VPS for being double secure.
  • If you use proxies that your country is unfriendly with, the cops with have a harder time to get the logs.
  • Don't log on facebook, HF or any other things that can lead to you then you are logged in with your vpn, vps, socks5 or proxies.
  • Because then they just ask facebook for maybe that IP adress and then they tell the the cops the latest account logged in that IP. Not use your real info then buying nVpn, vps, your RAT or buy proxies.
  • Don't do this at your main PC, but a low price one if you want the smashing part.
  • A good idea would be to take your HDD and your USB adapter out, run a magnet over the HDD and smash both USB adapter and HDD. Then burn it or something to the last. So there is nothing there can give you away if they come to your home.

I hope this tut helped some people to stay anonymous on the internet. You can feel free to PM for more questions about it. Credits to Argoi.

berchenko2021

Premium
Reaction score
WARNING -EVERYTHING YOU DO WITH THIS TUTORIAL DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. USE IT FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO WITH THIS TUTORIAL! (A)

First i would like to say… To all the people who say, that's impossible, ifthe goverment want you they catch you. No that's not right. The people who got caught are stupid people. People who brag about what they were doing. Tell it to friends or write it on forums. Remember… If the police can't trace you they will try to dox you. If you brag about what you are doing on HF, they can just ask Omniscient for your IP, because you can't use proxies and so on HF.

Things you need:
  • Truecrypt.
  • Smac.
  • Wireless Network Adapter.
  • nVpn.
  • Vps.
  • Another nVpn account.
  • Socks5 for use victims IP adress. One slave on your RAT.
  • A list of working proxies.
  • A closed mouth.
  • A home.
Truecrypt
You should first of all encrypt your drive so not even the cops can acces it and see what your were doing if they find your HDD.There are many tuts of HF how to encrypt your HDD with truecrypt.

Smac
Smac is a powerfull tool that can change your mac address.Use it! It's reduce the chance of getting caught. There are way to many tuts on HF how to use it.

Wireless Network Adapter
Wireless network adapter change your mac addres, so if they found out your real mac address after you spoofed itwith smac, they will just get the mac adress of your usb adapter.

nVpn
nVpn is the best vpn for hacking on the marked. What a VPN does is it connect you to a Vitural Privat Network that is encrypted. So if they trace you they will get nVpns IP not yours. They say they don't keep logs, but i'm sure they do.But they delete after a period of time.

VPS
VPS stands for a Virtual Privat Server and what it do is that you connect to a Virtual machine, so you don't have any hacking shit on your machine and agian, it's change your IP.

Socks5
You need one slave from your RAT to use his IP. Socks5 mean that your IP change to your victims IP. So instead of you, the cops end up to him. Remember, if this one.. You can get it to look like a person of your choice do it :) Of course when he say he didn't, they will scan his PC for rats.. and then they will go a step down.. To your VPS :)

Proxies
Proxies change your IP in your browser and show another IP instead of yours.

A closed mouth
Alltime keep your mouse closed! If you brag about what you have done, you will get caught.They find you if you brag! Be sure about that. Even your friends will tell it to their friends.

What should i do then i got this?
First thing you need to do is to get slave rat, you could use are target person so the cops will end up to him.You should have encrypted your PC with truecrypt before doing anything else.But first you get down to the Internet Cafe with Wireless Network. When you are on the Internet Cafe you put your Usb Adapter in and spoof it's mac address with smac. Then you are there you connect to your nVpn. Then you connect to your VPS and connect to another nVpn account. Then you should forward your ports on nVpn that is installed on your VPS.Then you should choose a target from your rat list, right click on him and use him as socks5.After this you make a proxy chain. A proxy chain is a long list of working proxies so when they find your first proxy they just get to the next and this go on and on agian and agian. The idea with a proxy chain is that they give up or the proxy has deleted logs before they get to the last one. Keep your mouth closed. If you brag, they find you, be sure about that.Go home. And if you do something big so they go through all this they will just end up on the internet cafe with you home and watching TV. A good idea would be to take your HDD and your USB adapter out, run a magnet over the HDD and smash both USB adapter and HDD.Then burn it or something to the last. So there is nothing there can give you away if they come to your home.

Tips n' tricks
  • Just a little tip… A good idea would to not smash your PC at the Internet Cafe because that would maybe get a little attention and don't burn it there too.
  • You can of course buy more nVpns, proxies and vps to get more secure etc.. Like -> nVpn -> vps -> nVpn -> Socks5 -> vps -> nVpn -> socks 5 -> Proxy chain -> Do your dirty job.
  • Really, you don't even need all this, all thisdo it piss the cops off with after a long searching ending up on a internet cafe and a smashed computer. I'm not 100% sure about this.. But i think you just can go to the internet cafe, do your job, leave, smash PC and speciel the HDD! And that's it. But for being on the secure side so they have harder to find you. But if you follow my TUT it's will be a pain in the ass for the cops to find the internet cafe with no… you!
  • You can use smac every time you connect to a new VPS for being double secure.
  • If you use proxies that your country is unfriendly with, the cops with have a harder time to get the logs.
  • Don't log on facebook, HF or any other things that can lead to you then you are logged in with your vpn, vps, socks5 or proxies.
  • Because then they just ask facebook for maybe that IP adress and then they tell the the cops the latest account logged in that IP. Not use your real info then buying nVpn, vps, your RAT or buy proxies.
  • Don't do this at your main PC, but a low price one if you want the smashing part.
  • A good idea would be to take your HDD and your USB adapter out, run a magnet over the HDD and smash both USB adapter and HDD. Then burn it or something to the last. So there is nothing there can give you away if they come to your home.

I hope this tut helped some people to stay anonymous on the internet. You can feel free to PM for more questions about it. Credits to Argoi.
I read it all and i anew t all this. Is true crypt free or do i pay for it and where can i get it.Also, i use pgp with another site where i am learrning about malware.I would like to buy cards and cash out on a bitcoin site and set up 10 accounts if possibe. What nvpn can usuggest and where do i go for socks5?
I want to encrypt my computer so no cops or anyone can ever get in Can u help me with this pls?I can pay u as a consultant if need be

al capone

Advanced
Reaction score
I read it all and i anew t all this. Is true crypt free or do i pay for it and where can i get it.Also, i use pgp with another site where i am learrning about malware.I would like to buy cards and cash out on a bitcoin site and set up 10 accounts if possibe. What nvpn can usuggest and where do i go for socks5?
I want to encrypt my computer so no cops or anyone can ever get in Can u help me with this pls?I can pay u as a consultant if need be
socks5 - faceless.cc

Top Bottom