Bank Carding where can i get pua logs and bank logs with cookies?

capntrips

Premium
Reaction score
infinity store. i recommend seller PINKMAN, i bought several store accounts from him, no bank accounts but he does have them. i can vouch for the store accounts being good. can you tell me how to use the cookies i bought with the paypal account?

ASCarding

Admin
Reaction score
infinity store. i recommend seller PINKMAN, i bought several store accounts from him, no bank accounts but he does have them. i can vouch for the store accounts being good. can you tell me how to use the cookies i bought with the paypal account?
Easiest way - use linken sphere antidetect and import cookies into session you work in.

capntrips

Premium
Reaction score
im very new to all this brother...i was a simple commercial burglar/debt collector/motorcycle enthusiast...allegedly...im trying to learn all this, will this work with sphere? the free verion? i cant afford linken sphere just yetm rent and securing my spot at university for spring wiped out my funds until i make more deals...

i have a paypal acct with cookies...and a paypal by bancorp cvv...can you tell me how to just add to the browser, firefox?

capntrips

Premium
Reaction score
im not actually trying to card paypal.com but a couple small sites that use paypal to process cvv payments...ive tried other methods and they always fail to get my stuffs shipped

ASCarding

Admin
Reaction score
For learning use cracked version, bro, it's not so important.

Open your txt with info about user, where log was sniffed. Find ZIP/IP.
Find socks5/ssh tunnel with this ZIP.
Make basic settings with useragent (like in a person, who's log is it, in logs info always present PC config of an aim)

After - create session and close it. Next - press the settings button in Linken Sphere and press "Import Cookies", select session you created for this log and select your cookies in explorer.

That's all, your session installed and you're ready to come in.

capntrips

Premium
Reaction score
For learning use cracked version, bro, it's not so important.

Open your txt with info about user, where log was sniffed. Find ZIP/IP.
Find socks5/ssh tunnel with this ZIP.
Make basic settings with useragent (like in a person, who's log is it, in logs info always present PC config of an aim)

After - create session and close it. Next - press the settings button in Linken Sphere and press "Import Cookies", select session you created for this log and select your cookies in explorer.

That's all, your session installed and you're ready to come in.
ive got everything set up with ip, socks 5 through 911.re...where can i get a cracked LS?

ASCarding

Admin
Reaction score
ive got everything set up with ip, socks 5 through 911.re...where can i get a cracked LS?
I don't use cracked version. But just google bro, a lot of videos on youtube with cracked LS. But open files on virtual machine better, god knows what will be inside.
Until you will find normal file.

capntrips

Premium
Reaction score
yeah good point! i bought a stealer logs file from amigos.to shop a month or so ago and it contained something malicious...someone was actively inside my pc disabling everything including network connectivity, internet, etc. they stole my log-ins, used my 911 proxy account, and generally F'ckd my pc with no reach around...i had no choice but to completely wipe and restore to factory my pc in safe boot...lost everything including only photos of my first and only childs birth...scary shit. Ive always believed in burning the rich and the corporations, never the common man. we should treat one another as comrades, if someone thinks that life today is anything less than a war being waged against the many poor by the few wealthy...they must not be paying attention. daily life is nothing short of a fight for survival. i thank you very much my brother.

I am going to tell everyone i know thats not yet down with asylum to run, not walk, to ascarding...this is the front line, the best in its class!

Gemeni

Reaction score
There is a mozilla+cookie here

There is a cookie converter for Chrome here, but I use Mozilla, it is very convenient, but you need to clear the cookies after each login

Top Bottom