Kaepee

Regular
Reaction score
You are going to need the following tools before you go to westernunion.com and transfer money.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

After you have got that stuff all set up the first thing you need to do is make sure the call fowarding works and the spoofer works and comes up with whatever number you put in for the caller id. When you finally have that all set up and you have your background check all set up then you go to westernunion.com and make the transfer. After you make the transfer it will most likely say something to the affect "Transfer on hold, Please call Western Union to confirm" or something to that effect and you call them up with the caller id/spoofer and call fowarding service. n00b's to this may have some problems and might not be able to pull this off the first 10-15 times but you will get the hang of it like I did. I have done about 10 transfers and only had maybe 6 actually go though for pickup. Another thing you should get is a fake id because that will be the only way to link back to the fraudster in an investication. If you have a fake id and use it to pickup money you will most likely not get caught or it will be very hard to track you down.

anouarv1

Regular
Reaction score
You are going to need the following tools before you go to westernunion.com and transfer money.

After you have got that stuff all set up the first thing you need to do is make sure the call fowarding works and the spoofer works and comes up with whatever number you put in for the caller id. When you finally have that all set up and you have your background check all set up then you go to westernunion.com and make the transfer. After you make the transfer it will most likely say something to the affect "Transfer on hold, Please call Western Union to confirm" or something to that effect and you call them up with the caller id/spoofer and call fowarding service. n00b's to this may have some problems and might not be able to pull this off the first 10-15 times but you will get the hang of it like I did. I have done about 10 transfers and only had maybe 6 actually go though for pickup. Another thing you should get is a fake id because that will be the only way to link back to the fraudster in an investication. If you have a fake id and use it to pickup money you will most likely not get caught or it will be very hard to track you down.

skiw54

Reaction score

wu is still going ?

Isidro

Regular
Reaction score

Hello

4fth

Reaction score

Teammoney74

Reaction score

After you have got that stuff all set up the first thing you need to do is make sure the call fowarding works and the spoofer works and comes up with whatever number you put in for the caller id. When you finally have that all set up and you have your background check all set up then you go to westernunion.com and make the transfer. After you make the transfer it will most likely say something to the affect "Transfer on hold, Please call Western Union to confirm" or something to that effect and you call them up with the caller id/spoofer and call fowarding service. n00b's to this may have some problems and might not be able to pull this off the first 10-15 times but you will get the hang of it like I did. I have done about 10 transfers and only had maybe 6 actually go though for pickup. Another thing you should get is a fake id because that will be the only way to link back to the fraudster in an investication. If you have a fake id and use it to pickup money you will most likely not get caught or it will be very hard to track you do
Yo

Teammoney74

Reaction score

Yo

AAA777888

Reaction score
在访问 westunion.com 并转账之前,您将需要以下工具。
* 隐藏文字:不能引用。*

在您完成所有设置后,您需要做的第一件事是确保呼叫转发有效,欺骗者有效,并提供您为来电显示输入的任何号码。当您最终完成所有设置并完成所有背景调查后,您可以访问 westunion.com 并进行转账。在您进行转接后,它很可能会说“暂挂转接,请致电西联汇款确认”或类似的内容,然后您用来电显示/欺骗者给他们打电话并呼叫转发服务。n00b 对此可能有一些问题,并且可能无法在前 10-15 次完成此操作,但您会像我一样掌握它。我已经完成了大约 10 次转移,但实际上只有 6 次转移。你应该得到的另一件事是假身份证,因为这将是在调查中链接回欺诈者的唯一方法。如果你有一个假身份证并用它来取钱,你很可能不会被抓住,或者很难找到你。

mandem420

Reaction score

ss

Mob707star

Premium
Reaction score

Thanks

Tekkno

Regular
Reaction score

Nice

Nella

Reaction score

Setelah Anda menyiapkan semuanya, hal pertama yang perlu Anda lakukan adalah memastikan penerusan panggilan berfungsi dan penipu berfungsi dan muncul dengan nomor apa pun yang Anda masukkan untuk id penelepon. Ketika Anda akhirnya telah mengatur semuanya dan Anda telah memeriksa latar belakang Anda, maka Anda pergi ke westernunion.com dan melakukan transfer. Setelah Anda melakukan transfer, kemungkinan besar akan mengatakan sesuatu yang mempengaruhi "Transfer ditahan, Harap hubungi Western Union untuk mengonfirmasi" atau sesuatu untuk efek itu dan Anda menelepon mereka dengan id penelepon/spoofer dan layanan penerusan panggilan. n00b untuk ini mungkin memiliki beberapa masalah dan mungkin tidak dapat melakukan ini 10-15 kali pertama tetapi Anda akan memahaminya seperti yang saya lakukan. Saya telah melakukan sekitar 10 transfer dan hanya mungkin 6 yang benar-benar pergi untuk pengambilan. Hal lain yang harus Anda dapatkan adalah id palsu karena itu akan menjadi satu-satunya cara untuk menautkan kembali ke penipu dalam investigasi. Jika Anda memiliki id palsu dan menggunakannya untuk mengambil uang, kemungkinan besar Anda tidak akan ketahuan atau akan sangat sulit untuk melacak Anda.
Ok

Top Bottom