Roll

Reaction score
Can anyone help me hoe to buy socks5 apart from 911 please

goduz

Reaction score
  1. Socks5/VPN/RDP, all of this at a time, or one of them ?

A4carding

Reaction score
Tools for successful Carding Cashout

There are some software and carding tools needed if you want to be a good and successful carder. One thing is to know the right tools and another thing is to know how to set them up for use, you may know all the carding software but may not know how to use it.​
I am going to give you all the list of tools needed for a successful carding and equally explain how to use them. All you need is to take your time and go through the post to get all the knowledge you need to start carding.​
Remember, if you want to be a good carder, you need time, practice and make use of your brain. It will not be easy at the beginning but when you are proficient, you will enjoy it.​
The success rate of carding nowadays is very low; some site will cancel your order, this may be because of improper setting of tools or using the wrong bin to hit the site. I am going to walk you in the right direction and you will become a pro carder.​

Tools for Carding:

The software are those instruments used to make carding possible. Some website work with IP so trying to card it will require tweaking your IP to look exactly like the IP of the CC owner.​
Because we are using a VPN or socks, we need to clean our computer for junks and that’s why we need a ccleaner. There are a lot of other tools needed which I am going to list and explain here for the interest of all the carders.​

List of Tools and Software:
  1. Socks5/VPN/RDP​
  2. Anti detect Browser​
  3. EMV CC Reader/Writer​
  4. Bin checker​
  5. CCleaner​
  6. Credit/debit card fullz​
  7. CC Generator​
  8. Spammed ID​
  9. Voice changer​
  10. Call forwarding app​
  11. MAC Address Changer​
  12. Drop​
thanks

Dondiablo1407

Reaction score
Strumenti per Carding Cashout di successo

Ci sono alcuni software e strumenti di cardatura necessari se vuoi essere un buon cardatore di successo. Una cosa è conoscere gli strumenti giusti e un'altra cosa è sapere come impostarli per l'uso, potresti conoscere tutto il software di cardatura ma potresti non sapere come usarlo.​
Ti darò tutta la lista degli strumenti necessari per una cardatura di successo e ti spiegherò ugualmente come usarli. Tutto ciò di cui hai bisogno è prenderti il tuo tempo e leggere la posta per ottenere tutte le conoscenze necessarie per iniziare a cardare.​
Ricorda, se vuoi essere un buon cardatore, hai bisogno di tempo, pratica e fai uso del tuo cervello. All'inizio non sarà facile, ma quando sarai esperto ti divertirai.​
La percentuale di successo della cardatura oggigiorno è molto bassa; alcuni siti annulleranno l'ordine, ciò potrebbe essere dovuto a un'impostazione errata degli strumenti o all'utilizzo del cestino sbagliato per colpire il sito. Ti guiderò nella giusta direzione e diventerai un carder professionista.​

Strumenti per la cardatura:

I software sono quegli strumenti utilizzati per rendere possibile la cardatura. Alcuni siti Web funzionano con IP, quindi provare a cardare richiederà di modificare il tuo IP per assomigliare esattamente all'IP del proprietario del CC.​
Poiché stiamo usando una VPN o calzini, dobbiamo pulire il nostro computer dalla posta indesiderata ed è per questo che abbiamo bisogno di un ccleaner. Ci sono molti altri strumenti necessari che elencherò e spiegherò qui per l'interesse di tutti i cardatori.​

Elenco di strumenti e software:
  1. Calzini5/VPN/RDP​
  2. Browser anti-rilevamento​
  3. Lettore/scrittore EMV CC​
  4. Controllore di cassonetti​
  5. CCleaner​
  6. Carta di credito/debito fullz​
  7. Generatore CC​
  8. ID spam​
  9. Cambia voce​
  10. App per l'inoltro di chiamata​
  11. Cambia indirizzo MAC​