starting here

Marco diaz

Regular
Reaction score
Hello, it's kind of obious that i'm new in all of this world of carding, and I have some question to start here.

First of all, i work in a Call center overseas with lots of data and SSN# from US clients of more than 65 years and so, With some luck i've retrieved some cards trough the calls, now, i have a question

¿how do I use them? Most importantly, how do I send them to a locker so they can send it overseas to my country?

dicnherite

Reaction score
Hello im just reaching out to you and i know how to help you by offering my services of shipping anything from the us to you direct.

zoodhacks

Reaction score
Hello, it's kind of obious that i'm new in all of this world of carding, and I have some question to start here.

First of all, i work in a Call center overseas with lots of data and SSN# from US clients of more than 65 years and so, With some luck i've retrieved some cards trough the calls, now, i have a question

¿how do I use them? Most importantly, how do I send them to a locker so they can send it overseas to my country?
yeah that can be hard, i need to know wich cards, but i know exactly how to get around you so you dont have anything to be nervous for, and get money out write fast as possible friend .

Top Bottom