Hacking Setting up iPhone to carding work

al capone

Advanced
Reaction score
1. Who does not know how to use socks on an iPhone - there are 2 methods.

The first is to go to Wi-Fi, poke the letter "i". Scroll to the bottom, see the proxy settings, enter, profit.
The second is the ShadowRocket attachment. I think you can figure it out on your own.

2. How to replace GEO on an Apple?

The first way - for Windows there is an attachment 3uTools (thanks for the hint, I did not know). You emulate, you cut the ayf, you substitute it.
The second is just jail and tweaks. Fortunately, there are plenty of them and it is not difficult to find them.
3. For greater security (and it is never superfluous) - connect the "pair iPhone lock". What is it and why, I attach a link to the article. I recommend reading.

https://reincubate.com/en/support/how-to/pair-lock-supervise-iphone

Speaking of security, I'll just share my apple presets.

1) Disabled face ID for unlocking and an arbitrary pass for 18-20 characters. Why is that? Because it will take a long time to brute it. It will be easier to just score.
Mac, 34 characters for me personally with the whole set of upper / lower registers, numbers, squiggles, etc. I'm paranoid and so much calmer.

2) Naturally, the function "erase data" is on. 10 incorrect pass entries and the if is cleared to zero.
3) Paired blocking of iPhone with poppy seeds. The Mac is encrypted with a filevult (sewn into the Macos crypt AES-128). Cut down usb and other ports.
4) In the Mac, we also prohibit the firewall from accepting absolutely all incoming connections.
5) All geo, photos, videos, microphones, etc. are turned off in the iPhone.
I don’t use it, I don’t need it :)

6) Naturally, no jail, the most current axle and model of a working wheelbarrow no later than 2 models from the freshest on the market.
Why? I explain:
First, the newer the axle, the greater its safety (as a rule). While there is no jail, it means there is no office of hacking this axis.
Why not older than 2 models - because the newer the percentage, the better it is resistant to protection.
Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the apple isn't perfect either. But again, it is more reliable than android, it is more reliable than Windows and other leaky systems. If even in Apple they cannot remove the complex blocking of iPhone (and whoever says what - it seems to me that this is true), then no one else will definitely remove it.
Again, I can be wrong and I do not urge to follow my prejudices. This is purely my opinion, and online and live security is purely your own business and only you can decide how and what to use.

In the article, I did not write about VPN, socks, basic anonymity, etc., because so everyone knows what, how and why. Many things are by their nature understandable from the beginning and I did not write the same thing as everywhere else.
All your safety depends only on you, you need to think 10 steps ahead.

0d27ac87-bbc6-4131-bc1c-d7af6c39428c.jpeg

And of course, disable all items in the blocking settings.

1) The most important point is to prohibit the connection of all usb devices on the LOCKED screen. Those. until the iPhone is unlocked - no device will enter the connection.
2) The same function of erasing data. You never know.

Top Bottom