For Newbies Question on the importance of ports in carding.

warzoner9555

Regular
Reaction score
Hello, my question is simple when a card should we change the ports that are opened by our vpn ( or maybe the socks5 masks automatically? ), I explain, I am on vpn, when I go to whatleaks.com, the site tells me that I have different ports specific to open vpn, IPSec Internet Key Exchange style or (udp) PPTP VPN ( I will have put you the number of the ports but I do not know if it is dangerous for me ), is it important for a card to change its ports by others? Or is it okay?
Thanks to the people who will take the time to give me an answer:) the ports are really fuzzy for me at the base then the ports in carding even more lol
thank you :)

cowboy95

Reaction score
Hello friends

to simply answer warzoner9555

for carding the ports are not very important especially since it is your VPN provider who manages the port monitoring not you, on your side you can just open certain ports on your VPN but it all depends on the VPN provider

you just have to be careful with the encryption used by the VPN quite simply but the best is to use the double VPN which seems to me to be a very good solution without wanting to worry about the ports :)

Top Bottom