KYLEXYY

Premium
Reaction score
I card items online and recorded my methods.
I have few recorded video tutorials, some with audio step by steps.
The aim of these videos is to help new carders as well as to learn but at a price.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that I have made some video available for FREE for VIP members only on the VIP sections.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otherwise,
The link to the autoshop is below. You can choose other video tutorials and Once payment is done, the site will automatically send the link to download the video. All links are tested and should work 100%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The videos are extremely used to newcomers into the field of carding. Enjoy.

I deliver,
Ask anyone

Product Available:

View hidden content is available for registered users!

************************************************************************************************

Last edited:

imthi

Regular
Reaction score
The aim of these videos is to help new carders as well as to learn but at a price.

Product Available:

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

************************************************************************************************

Kind regards,
KYLE XYY

Disclaimer = for educational purpose only + your money is yours + your responsibility
super broo

imthi

Regular
Reaction score

Product Available:

Kind regards,
KYLE XYY

Disclaimer = for educational purpose only + your money is yours + your responsibility
can you card me products

gideonalerts

Regular
Reaction score

Product Available:

Kind regards,
KYLE XYY

okay

Reaction score
Yr

Product Available:

Kind regards,
KYLE XYY

Disclaimer = for educational purpose only + your money is yours + your responsibilityesss

Product Available:

Kind regards,
KYLE XYY

Yessir

Kizza2021

Regular
Reaction score
Hi I like this method for cashing out of the confirmed shipping to my address please brother I really need it brother it's not fair on me please fix this so I can send you more money

KYLEXYY

Premium
Reaction score
Hi I like this method for cashing out of the confirmed shipping to my address please brother I really need it brother it's not fair on me please fix this so I can send you more money
You can buy the video tut from the autoshop straight away.
Or
Upgrade your account to VIP to access VIP video tut from the admin

Lohithreddy

Regular
Reaction score
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that I have made some video available for FREE for VIP members only on the VIP sections.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otherwise,
The link to the autoshop is below. You can choose other video tutorials and Once payment is done, the site will automatically send the link to download the video. All links are tested and should work 100%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I deliver,
Ask anyone

Product Available:

Mfkdkdkskeksksj

Lohithreddy

Regular
Reaction score

Otherwise,

I deliver,
Ask anyone

Product Available:

Hiii mama

kurd75332

Reaction score

Otherwise,

I deliver,
Ask anyone

Product Available:

Top Bottom