Virtual Carding Make Clean Money To Your Paypal Carding TicketMaster & StubHub

haraca

Regular
Reaction score
I decided to write this method for the benefit of those that have been asking for methods that they can easily do from anywhere in the World. This method can be done from anywhere in the world and does not need so much investment.
This is a really good way to start because carding tickets is easy and will teach you all the basics you need to know and build your confidence to be able to take on more advanced stuff.
This method is lucrative all year round because there is always one sport concert or sports event or the other every weekend to card.

Let’s begin:

This Tutorial is all about carding tickets from ticketmaster and then selling the tickets sent by Ticketmaster on Viagogo or Stubhub, It can be done from any location in the world, just follow my tutorials. This is one of the simplest ways to begin carding and hit some success immediately.

1. Get good business CC​
2. Assuming you buy citibank bin, afterwards call citibank to check the balance on the card to know if its gonna cover the high amount you wanna charge… citibank direct toll free line to check balance is +1-800-9505-114 then enter the cc details and follow the voice prompt then enter the zip code and you’ll get the balance.​
3. When you’re done with that, get a good residential rdp, clean rdp with no blocklists or high risk score.* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Note don’t forget, when listing the tickets for sell on stubhub and vivid make sure you use the email of your paypal.
vxxfhj

Honcho223

Regular
Reaction score
I decided to write this method for the benefit of those that have been asking for methods that they can easily do from anywhere in the World. This method can be done from anywhere in the world and does not need so much investment.
This is a really good way to start because carding tickets is easy and will teach you all the basics you need to know and build your confidence to be able to take on more advanced stuff.
This method is lucrative all year round because there is always one sport concert or sports event or the other every weekend to card.

Let’s begin:

This Tutorial is all about carding tickets from ticketmaster and then selling the tickets sent by Ticketmaster on Viagogo or Stubhub, It can be done from any location in the world, just follow my tutorials. This is one of the simplest ways to begin carding and hit some success immediately.

1. Get good business CC​
2. Assuming you buy citibank bin, afterwards call citibank to check the balance on the card to know if its gonna cover the high amount you wanna charge… citibank direct toll free line to check balance is +1-800-9505-114 then enter the cc details and follow the voice prompt then enter the zip code and you’ll get the balance.​
3. When you’re done with that, get a good residential rdp, clean rdp with no blocklists or high risk score.* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Note don’t forget, when listing the tickets for sell on stubhub and vivid make sure you use the email of your paypal.
y

Kizza2021

Regular
Reaction score
Hi I'm interested in your method for tickets and stuff for cashing out so please let me no asap thanks heaps for this it is much appreciated thanks heaps for this

bookson

Advanced
Reaction score

Let’s begin:

1. Get good business CC​

J

duke

Regular
Reaction score
Decidí escribir este método en beneficio de aquellos que han estado pidiendo métodos que puedan hacer fácilmente desde cualquier parte del mundo. Este método se puede realizar desde cualquier parte del mundo y no requiere tanta inversión.
Esta es una muy buena manera de comenzar porque la tarjeta de boletos es fácil y le enseñará todos los conceptos básicos que necesita saber y desarrollará su confianza para poder asumir cosas más avanzadas.
Este método es lucrativo durante todo el año porque siempre hay un concierto o evento deportivo u otro cada fin de semana para la tarjeta.

Vamos a empezar:

Este tutorial trata sobre la tarjeta de boletos de ticketmaster y luego vender los boletos enviados por Ticketmaster en Viagogo o Stubhub. Se puede hacer desde cualquier lugar del mundo, solo siga mis tutoriales. Esta es una de las formas más sencillas de comenzar a cardar y lograr algo de éxito de inmediato.

1. Obtenga un buen CC comercial​
2. Suponiendo que compra Citibank Bin, luego llame a Citibank para verificar el saldo de la tarjeta para saber si cubrirá la cantidad alta que desea cobrar ... La línea gratuita de Citibank para verificar el saldo es + 1-800-9505-114 y luego ingrese los detalles del cc y siga las instrucciones de voz, luego ingrese el código postal y obtendrá el saldo.​
3. Cuando haya terminado con eso, obtenga un buen rdp residencial, un rdp limpio sin listas de bloqueo o puntuación de alto riesgo. * Texto oculto: no se puede citar. *
* Texto oculto: no se puede citar. *

Ten en cuenta que no lo olvides, cuando publiques las entradas para la venta en stubhub y vivid, asegúrate de usar el correo electrónico de tu paypal.
hji

Dr3amxK1ngxx

Regular
Reaction score

Let’s begin:

1. Get good business CC​

glee

Shmoneyboy

Reaction score

Let’s begin:

1. Get good business CC​

U

mandyedward

Reaction score
Hi Friend

I am glad to meet you and believing we can make money together. Moving forward, I have a stripe integrated ecommerce store which I am looking for a good carder to card then we can share every successful transaction profit based on 50/50 bases.

My the payment gateway in my store is stripe so if you can card, it please feel free to contact me so we can proceed immediately. My email address is [email protected]

I also have a good bank account for loading, I have good connection to pick up western union, paypal account for receiving, atm etc

I am ready to buy non vbv cc if there is any

I wait for your reply

Thanks

Mandy

KingOfThis

Reaction score

Let’s begin:

1. Get good business CC​

THANKS

tylermuskbill

Premium
Reaction score
Old method, but it still works perfectly. Need really good business type CC with valid rate not less %80, often available credit on this cards more than $10000 and lte proxy - PROFIT ?

Top Bottom