Virtual Carding Make Clean Money To Your Paypal Carding TicketMaster & StubHub

IlonaR

Regular
Reaction score
I decided to write this method for the benefit of those that have been asking for methods that they can easily do from anywhere in the World. This method can be done from anywhere in the world and does not need so much investment.
This is a really good way to start because carding tickets is easy and will teach you all the basics you need to know and build your confidence to be able to take on more advanced stuff.
This method is lucrative all year round because there is always one sport concert or sports event or the other every weekend to card.

Let’s begin:

This Tutorial is all about carding tickets from ticketmaster and then selling the tickets sent by Ticketmaster on Viagogo or Stubhub, It can be done from any location in the world, just follow my tutorials. This is one of the simplest ways to begin carding and hit some success immediately.

1. Get good business CC​
2. Assuming you buy citibank bin, afterwards call citibank to check the balance on the card to know if its gonna cover the high amount you wanna charge… citibank direct toll free line to check balance is +1-800-9505-114 then enter the cc details and follow the voice prompt then enter the zip code and you’ll get the balance.​
3. When you’re done with that, get a good residential rdp, clean rdp with no blocklists or high risk score.* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Note don’t forget, when listing the tickets for sell on stubhub and vivid make sure you use the email of your paypal.
H

Vyper

Regular
Reaction score
I decided to write this method for the benefit of those that have been asking for methods that they can easily do from anywhere in the World. This method can be done from anywhere in the world and does not need so much investment.
This is a really good way to start because carding tickets is easy and will teach you all the basics you need to know and build your confidence to be able to take on more advanced stuff.
This method is lucrative all year round because there is always one sport concert or sports event or the other every weekend to card.

Let’s begin:

This Tutorial is all about carding tickets from ticketmaster and then selling the tickets sent by Ticketmaster on Viagogo or Stubhub, It can be done from any location in the world, just follow my tutorials. This is one of the simplest ways to begin carding and hit some success immediately.

1. Get good business CC​
2. Assuming you buy citibank bin, afterwards call citibank to check the balance on the card to know if its gonna cover the high amount you wanna charge… citibank direct toll free line to check balance is +1-800-9505-114 then enter the cc details and follow the voice prompt then enter the zip code and you’ll get the balance.​
3. When you’re done with that, get a good residential rdp, clean rdp with no blocklists or high risk score.* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Note don’t forget, when listing the tickets for sell on stubhub and vivid make sure you use the email of your paypal.
OK

Reaction score
H

Let’s begin:

1. Get good business CC​

I

Reaction score

Let’s begin:

1. Get good business CC​

Yeah

Rootmimy

Premium
Reaction score

Let’s begin:

1. Get good business CC​

Know

emmyzone

Regular
Reaction score

Let’s begin:

1. Get good business CC​

Ok

Qsfuck

Regular
Reaction score

Let’s begin:

1. Get good business CC​

Hi

Universalis

Regular
Reaction score

Let’s begin:

1. Get good business CC​

Nice

234times

Regular
Reaction score

Let’s begin:

1. Get good business CC​

ok

ggrocket

Regular
Reaction score

Let’s begin:

1. Get good business CC​

Top Bottom