Virtual Carding List of Non AVS Bins 2020 with High Balance for Carding

Thecarder

Banned
Reaction score
List of Non AVS Bins 2020 with High Balance for Carding

Today I am going to tell you about AVS Bins with high balances, how to get them and how to use them for carding.

Pro carders like me already know the meaning of AVS but I will still talk about it for the sake of the noobs here who are not yet familiar with all the terms in carding.

What is Non AVS BIN?

Before I talk about the non avs, let me explain the term avs. This simply means Address Verification System; some online stores use it for processing credit/debit cards. Using this method, once the address of the cc owner matches the billing; your order will be approved.

Now, what is Non AVS? It’s simply the card without the address verification. There are some cards without security that you can find. Using those cards your orders will not have to pass through the address verification system but the order will be processed once the card number, expiry date, and cvv are correct.

Although these types of cards are rare to find, some online cc vendors still have them. Countries like USA, United Kingdom, Canada and the rest are already tightening security thereby making it hard to find non avs cards in those countries.

When carding with AVS Cards, it is best advised to find bins from European countries. We are always in constant research for non vbv and non avs bins, so you can hook up if you really want these bins to cash out big.

How to Get Non AVS Bin with High Balance 2020?

I have the list of best non AVS bins for 2020. Since we spend a lot of money buying cards and testing which bins are avs and which are not avs, we don’t give them out free.

To buy the NON AVS Bin, contact me on telegram Kemscott for more business and information's

PurpleGoat

Regular
Reaction score
List of Non AVS Bins 2020 with High Balance for Carding

Today I am going to tell you about AVS Bins with high balances, how to get them and how to use them for carding.

Pro carders like me already know the meaning of AVS but I will still talk about it for the sake of the noobs here who are not yet familiar with all the terms in carding.

What is Non AVS BIN?

Before I talk about the non avs, let me explain the term avs. This simply means Address Verification System; some online stores use it for processing credit/debit cards. Using this method, once the address of the cc owner matches the billing; your order will be approved.

Now, what is Non AVS? It’s simply the card without the address verification. There are some cards without security that you can find. Using those cards your orders will not have to pass through the address verification system but the order will be processed once the card number, expiry date, and cvv are correct.

Although these types of cards are rare to find, some online cc vendors still have them. Countries like USA, United Kingdom, Canada and the rest are already tightening security thereby making it hard to find non avs cards in those countries.

When carding with AVS Cards, it is best advised to find bins from European countries. We are always in constant research for non vbv and non avs bins, so you can hook up if you really want these bins to cash out big.

How to Get Non AVS Bin with High Balance 2020?

I have the list of best non AVS bins for 2020. Since we spend a lot of money buying cards and testing which bins are avs and which are not avs, we don’t give them out free.

To buy the NON AVS Bin, contact me on telegram Kemscott for more business and information's
Aight bruh

Top Bottom