单击数字并继续“消息日志”。记得把“Outcoming”改成“Incoming”。

注意:如果您需要验证 Google,请使用英国号码!
这种方法已经流行了一段时间了,我决定让你们都知道不知道和厌倦使用 TextNow 的人
吨q

jamichaels

Reaction score
Leaked Method | GET Free SMS-Phone Verification
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

NOTE: If you need to verify Google, use a UK number!
THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
Uuhhguj h h

zzzxy1

Regular
Reaction score

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
Hi

zzzxy1

Regular
Reaction score

Hi

Nahmir20

Reaction score

Yes

ahmetyildirimer

Regular
Reaction score

wow

Nahmir20

Reaction score

Yes

kama23329

Regular
Reaction score

Ok

Reaction score

thanks for sharing

Jcolom

Reaction score

cool

Top Bottom