aaaaaaaaaa

Regular
Reaction score
Leaked Method | GET Free SMS-Phone Verification
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

NOTE: If you need to verify Google, use a UK number!
THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
jjj

halfshark

Reaction score

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
Thanks for your post.

FENGQINGXUN

Reaction score

thx

AustinMiller

Reaction score
Ok

AustinMiller

Reaction score

Ok

Midas

Reaction score

dalyali1992

Reaction score
Sızan Yöntem | Ücretsiz SMS-Telefon Doğrulaması ALIN
* Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. *

Şimdi bir numaranız olmalı. SMS mesajlarını görmek için # (Telefon Numaraları) seçeneğine gidin -> Aktif numaralar
Numaraya tıklayın ve "Mesajlar günlüğü"ne ilerleyin. "Giden" i "Gelen" olarak değiştirmeyi unutmayın.

NOT: Google'ı doğrulamanız gerekiyorsa, bir İngiltere numarası kullanın!
BU YÖNTEM BİR KAÇTIRDIR DEVAM ETMEKTEDİR ARTIK TextNow KULLANMAKTAN BEKLEMEYEN VE BEKLEMEYEN İNSANLARA BİLDİRMEYE KARAR VERDİM
sdasda

Anonymousaze

Reaction score

Hi

memofullz

Reaction score

Thanks!

unknownuser6

Reaction score

sweet

Top Bottom