Kevink10

Reaction score
Leaked Method | GET Free SMS-Phone Verification
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

NOTE: If you need to verify Google, use a UK number!
THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
Tnx

dcrown

Reaction score

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
Ok

rkth

Reaction score

Good

Root Dark

Reaction score

NİCe

Bandsome23

Reaction score

Hhoneypott

Reaction score

Hep mee

Bibzydrp

Reaction score

Thanks

geniusnisem

Reaction score

Thanks

hnybx

Reaction score

theskyfucker

Reaction score

thanks

Bohn

Reaction score

Thxxx

futura ever

Reaction score

need this

Top Bottom