Nails

Regular
Reaction score
Leaked Method | GET Free SMS-Phone Verification
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

NOTE: If you need to verify Google, use a UK number!
THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
How

pipi521

Reaction score

++

iflcosta

Reaction score

thanks

tommyz123

Reaction score

thank u

Quickstep

Regular
Reaction score

ty

Hawkgirl

Regular
Reaction score

Bella2468

Reaction score

Nice

Bankhelsing

Reaction score

Thank you very much, Hope its works!

fahhr90

Reaction score

Lovely one bro

Kevink10

Reaction score

Top Bottom