arodswiping

Reaction score
Leaked Method | GET Free SMS-Phone Verification
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

NOTE: If you need to verify Google, use a UK number!
THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
Ya

Sixdally

Reaction score

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
Hope this helps my ass

Gman12099

Regular
Reaction score

looking

mixgtx

Regular
Reaction score
Thanks so much for this.

Thanks so much for this.

Hailzz88

Reaction score

Ty

Vidd

Reaction score

Ty

pjordan4u

Reaction score

Thanks

Top Bottom