Lucky

Regular
Reaction score
Leaked Method | GET Free SMS-Phone Verification

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

NOTE: If you need to verify Google, use a UK number!
THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow

unitymail

Regular
Reaction score
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow

Hope this will work for me. Give thanks!

martinpersonn

Regular
Reaction score

Nice

BlackRose_08

Reaction score

Nice

fomidroid

Regular
Reaction score

carlossoliz

Advanced
Reaction score

De

arbaz

Regular
Reaction score

Hey

Leopard

Regular
Reaction score

Yo

50getem

Regular
Reaction score

Banji100

Regular
Reaction score

Er

juggin daily ®

Regular
Reaction score

Jj

Blazzer

Regular
Reaction score

Can I view

Whiz1234

Regular
Reaction score

?

Top Bottom