KYLEXYY

Premium
Reaction score
You can find many electronic website online with a simple "google".

The problem comes after that since you will need to visit and test each different website to see if they are cardable or not or if they are 2D or 3D or AVS and more shit.

Many noobs will give up and look for easy way out thus they end up getting scammed by scammers.
Also scammers were once carders who failed to be successful and failed to keep on learning so they choose to be scammers as they can easily scam noobies.

Legit carders are rare. Despite being one of those rare gems, I still decide to share some proof that carding works and show off a bit.

Here is the method:

View hidden content is available for registered users!

I have proofs showing the confirm email and order on the website itself.

PROOF: WEBSITE

PROOF 1: PURCHASE

PROOF 2: SHIPPING

PROOF 3: TRACKING DELIVERY

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND OWN TESTING

Last edited:

Bullycardz1

Regular
Reaction score

The problem comes after that since you will need to visit and test each different website to see if they are cardable or not or if they are 2D or 3D or AVS and more shit.

Many noobs will give up and look for easy way out thus they end up getting scammed by scammers.
Also scammers were once carders who failed to be successful and failed to keep on learning so they choose to be scammers as they can easily scam noobies.

Legit carders are rare. Despite being one of those rare gems, I still decide to share some proof that carding works and show off a bit.

Here is the method:

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE SOLEY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND OWN TESTING

Anon247

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Thanks man

Devil5020

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Bro post bin and site?

Hack12

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Yh

Hack12

Regular
Reaction score

Here is the method:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Yo

sholat1

Banned
Reaction score

Here is the method:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

God thanks

Zesk

Reaction score

Here is the method:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Gracias

Top Bottom