darkjo

Regular
Reaction score
Read If you're New to this BIN Stuff. Believe me u will not have to ask any question after u read this post
So alot of people asking in help section and also in my bin posts about how to use BIN and what is BIN. so i am gonna just explain it short.

1) What is Bin :
BIN - Bank identification Number, which specifies the bank, and in most cases its first 6 digits of your Credit/Debit Card.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

In every bin iP is always mentioned !! When it says IP : USA u have to connect vpn to usa server OR if it says Ip : BRAZIL than connect vpn to Brazilian serve
Now after Generating a card and connecting to Shit hole IP, you're ready to Go.
Just Open the given site create account (use it)
YO

Redkodak23

Regular
Reaction score
Read If you're New to this BIN Stuff. Believe me u will not have to ask any question after u read this post
So alot of people asking in help section and also in my bin posts about how to use BIN and what is BIN. so i am gonna just explain it short.

1) What is Bin :
BIN - Bank identification Number, which specifies the bank, and in most cases its first 6 digits of your Credit/Debit Card.

In every bin iP is always mentioned !! When it says IP : USA u have to connect vpn to usa server OR if it says Ip : BRAZIL than connect vpn to Brazilian serve
Ok

tradzx

Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

Thanks for this tutorial

Vyper

Regular
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

Ok

2KDSTREER

Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

Fac

schinner

Regular
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

wo

gwenom

Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

Thanks for this

latto

Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

thank u

geniusnisem

Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

Thanks

theskyfucker

Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

thanks

Kissit1688

Regular
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

Great job

225Bandz

Regular
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

yo

Top Bottom