Jaysu

Banned
Reaction score
Read If you're New to this BIN Stuff. Believe me u will not have to ask any question after u read this post
So alot of people asking in help section and also in my bin posts about how to use BIN and what is BIN. so i am gonna just explain it short.

1) What is Bin :
BIN - Bank identification Number, which specifies the bank, and in most cases its first 6 digits of your Credit/Debit Card.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

In every bin iP is always mentioned !! When it says IP : USA u have to connect vpn to usa server OR if it says Ip : BRAZIL than connect vpn to Brazilian serve
Now after Generating a card and connecting to Shit hole IP, you're ready to Go.
Just Open the given site create account (use it)

ryan182505

Premium
Reaction score
Read If you're New to this BIN Stuff. Believe me u will not have to ask any question after u read this post
So alot of people asking in help section and also in my bin posts about how to use BIN and what is BIN. so i am gonna just explain it short.

1) What is Bin :
BIN - Bank identification Number, which specifies the bank, and in most cases its first 6 digits of your Credit/Debit Card.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

In every bin iP is always mentioned !! When it says IP : USA u have to connect vpn to usa server OR if it says Ip : BRAZIL than connect vpn to Brazilian serve
Ty

BenZo

Regular
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

Nice

Johndoe

Regular
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

Yo

Bee1234

Regular
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

Tt

9numbahquando

Premium
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

???

PabloPeii

Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

a

Kohseonn

Regular
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

show

Ddbc123

Premium
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

good shit

Top Bottom