saigo

Regular
Reaction score
WARNING -EVERYTHING YOU DO WITH THIS TUTORIAL DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. USE IT FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO WITH THIS TUTORIAL! (A)

First i would like to say… To all the people who say, that's impossible, ifthe goverment want you they catch you. No that's not right. The people who got caught are stupid people. People who brag about what they were doing. Tell it to friends or write it on forums. Remember… If the police can't trace you they will try to dox you. If you brag about what you are doing on HF, they can just ask Omniscient for your IP, because you can't use proxies and so on HF.

Things you need:

• Truecrypt.
  • Smac.
  • Wireless Network Adapter.
  • nVpn.
  • Vps.
  • Another nVpn account.
  • Socks5 for use victims IP adress. One slave on your RAT.
  • A list of working proxies.
  • A closed mouth.
  • A home.
Truecrypt
You should first of all encrypt your drive so not even the cops can acces it and see what your were doing if they find your HDD.There are many tuts of HF how to encrypt your HDD with truecrypt.

Smac
Smac is a powerfull tool that can change your mac address.Use it! It's reduce the chance of getting caught. There are way to many tuts on HF how to use it.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

I hope this tut helped some people to stay anonymous on the internet. You can feel free to PM for more questions about it. Credits to Argoi.
thx bro

iflcosta

Reaction score
WARNING -EVERYTHING YOU DO WITH THIS TUTORIAL DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. USE IT FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO WITH THIS TUTORIAL! (A)

First i would like to say… To all the people who say, that's impossible, ifthe goverment want you they catch you. No that's not right. The people who got caught are stupid people. People who brag about what they were doing. Tell it to friends or write it on forums. Remember… If the police can't trace you they will try to dox you. If you brag about what you are doing on HF, they can just ask Omniscient for your IP, because you can't use proxies and so on HF.

Things you need:

• Truecrypt.
  • Smac.
  • nVpn.
  • Vps.
  • Another nVpn account.
  • A closed mouth.
  • A home.
Truecrypt
You should first of all encrypt your drive so not even the cops can acces it and see what your were doing if they find your HDD.There are many tuts of HF how to encrypt your HDD with truecrypt.

Smac
Smac is a powerfull tool that can change your mac address.Use it! It's reduce the chance of getting caught. There are way to many tuts on HF how to use it.

I hope this tut helped some people to stay anonymous on the internet. You can feel free to PM for more questions about it. Credits to Argoi.
thanks

w0ddlez

Reaction score

Things you need:

• Truecrypt.
  • Smac.
  • nVpn.
  • Vps.
  • Another nVpn account.
  • A closed mouth.
  • A home.
Truecrypt

Smac

Thanks so much bro

kevinblue

Regular
Reaction score

Things you need:

• Truecrypt.
  • Smac.
  • nVpn.
  • Vps.
  • Another nVpn account.
  • A closed mouth.
  • A home.
Truecrypt

Smac

thanks so much

AnonKhoa07

Reaction score

Things you need:

• Truecrypt.
  • Smac.
  • nVpn.
  • Vps.
  • Another nVpn account.
  • A closed mouth.
  • A home.
Truecrypt

Smac

Thanks for the tool recommecdation OwO!

kama23329

Regular
Reaction score
O

Things you need:

• Truecrypt.
  • Smac.
  • nVpn.
  • Vps.
  • Another nVpn account.
  • A closed mouth.
  • A home.
Truecrypt

Smac

k

vitogotti

Banned
Reaction score

Things you need:

• Truecrypt.
  • Smac.
  • nVpn.
  • Vps.
  • Another nVpn account.
  • A closed mouth.
  • A home.
Truecrypt

Smac

Thanks

Top Bottom