Advanced
Reaction score
How to improve the success rate of carding
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

When you are ready to shop online, your browser language, time, ip, hardware information and other information need to be modified according to the region of the purchased CVV, or you can directly use the Sphere , the specific explanation will be in other articles​

4. Website Mechanism

Every website has its own risk control mechanism, So many beginners ask me. The first thing I tell is not to go to Amazon.Since novices cannot find Amazon’s mechanism,This will waste a lot of time and money,Therefore, you can usually go to other stores.The mechanism of each website is different.In short, some websites simulate real browsing, some require manual input of card information, Some websites have a limit on the quantity,Some websites have limits on how much you can spend etc.So when you are CARDING, you must find the mechanism of the website, and then this will greatly increase your success rate​

bandemictrap

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment
When you are ready to shop online, your browser language, time, ip, hardware information and other information need to be modified according to the region of the purchased CVV, or you can directly use the Sphere , the specific explanation will be in other articles​
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

4. Website Mechanism
Every website has its own risk control mechanism, So many beginners ask me. The first thing I tell is not to go to Amazon.Since novices cannot find Amazon’s mechanism,This will waste a lot of time and money,Therefore, you can usually go to other stores.The mechanism of each website is different.In short, some websites simulate real browsing, some require manual input of card information, Some websites have a limit on the quantity,Some websites have limits on how much you can spend etc.So when you are CARDING, you must find the mechanism of the website, and then this will greatly increase your success rate​
Thank you

ronaldo

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Good

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Ok
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Nice

desktop

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
K

Johndoe

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Yo

ASHISHBHAIYA

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Ty

nexuscrawl

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
wow

biboran_reaader

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
Ok

polo12

Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
hi

Skelebiom

Regular
Reaction score
1. Computer environment​
2. Ip-Address​
3. Credit card​
4. Website Mechanism​

1. Computer environment

4. Website Mechanism
ty

Top Bottom