Anonymity How connect to Dedicated Server (RDP) via TOR

Whonix is a Debian-based distribution in two parts. When I say two-part, I mean that Whonix needs two virtual machines to run. The first is a gateway (Whonix Gateway), which works only through Tor and Torifies absolutely all traffic, and the second is a completely isolated workstation (Whonix Workstation), configured in such a way that it connects only to the gateway and takes the Internet only from there.

Thus, absolutely all applications running on a workstation send their traffic through Tor, because Workstation takes the Internet from the Gateway. At the same time, the Workstation does not know its real IP address, and if the workstation is hacked, the attacker will never be able to find out your real IP address.

Of the features of Whonix, one can also highlight the fact that each application pre-installed in it runs on a separate Socks port, which means that a separate chain of Tor nodes is created for each such application. Whonix is well protected against DNS leaks. Whonix has good protection against user identification using the so-called Fingerprinting.

How to install Whonix

Where 255.255.255.255 is the ip of the Dedicated Server.

phillyjim

Reaction score
Whonix is a Debian-based distribution in two parts. When I say two-part, I mean that Whonix needs two virtual machines to run. The first is a gateway (Whonix Gateway), which works only through Tor and Torifies absolutely all traffic, and the second is a completely isolated workstation (Whonix Workstation), configured in such a way that it connects only to the gateway and takes the Internet only from there.

Thus, absolutely all applications running on a workstation send their traffic through Tor, because Workstation takes the Internet from the Gateway. At the same time, the Workstation does not know its real IP address, and if the workstation is hacked, the attacker will never be able to find out your real IP address.

Of the features of Whonix, one can also highlight the fact that each application pre-installed in it runs on a separate Socks port, which means that a separate chain of Tor nodes is created for each such application. Whonix is well protected against DNS leaks. Whonix has good protection against user identification using the so-called Fingerprinting.

How to install Whonix
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
thanks

Reaction score

How to install Whonix
love it and going to try! Thanks

gori3K

Reaction score

How to install Whonix

Top Bottom