Gap

Advanced
Reaction score
Let’s start with a comparison between one thing and another, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.
A bricklayer with many years of experience goes to a land to perform a job. He knows the tools at his disposal. When he needs to dig the ground to make foundation, for example, he goes to the truck and gets a digger. In short, he is able to use a wide range of tools to perform various tasks and make the effort he must exert much less.
A “newbie” bricklayer, on the other hand, isn’t intimately acquainted with these tools, so he sticks to the only tools he knows and tries to do everything with them. He finds himself with a wheelbarrow trying gather sands to mix with cements.
So as a cybersecurity experts, you don’t want to find yourself with a little knowledge of these tools that attackers are basically using and consequently uncompleted.
So here today, we will be looking at some hacking tools you should learn to use. Though they are not the most common hacking tools.
I have deliberately chosen some that I use that you may not have heard or seen them before. Hopefully, this will help you increase your knowledge.

Conclusion
So guys if you want to be a master ethical hacker, you have to learn the tools of your trade.
There are tons of hacking tools, so which ones should you start with?
That’s a good question. Hopefully, this article will give you a starting point so that you can diversify your knowledge and become a master hacker.

Isidro

Regular
Reaction score
Let’s start with a comparison between one thing and another, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.
A bricklayer with many years of experience goes to a land to perform a job. He knows the tools at his disposal. When he needs to dig the ground to make foundation, for example, he goes to the truck and gets a digger. In short, he is able to use a wide range of tools to perform various tasks and make the effort he must exert much less.
A “newbie” bricklayer, on the other hand, isn’t intimately acquainted with these tools, so he sticks to the only tools he knows and tries to do everything with them. He finds himself with a wheelbarrow trying gather sands to mix with cements.
So as a cybersecurity experts, you don’t want to find yourself with a little knowledge of these tools that attackers are basically using and consequently uncompleted.
So here today, we will be looking at some hacking tools you should learn to use. Though they are not the most common hacking tools.
I have deliberately chosen some that I use that you may not have heard or seen them before. Hopefully, this will help you increase your knowledge.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Conclusion
So guys if you want to be a master ethical hacker, you have to learn the tools of your trade.
That’s a good question. Hopefully, this article will give you a starting point so that you can diversify your knowledge and become a master hacker.
Hello

Honcho223

Regular
Reaction score

Conclusion
TSTYSDJ

carlossoliz

Advanced
Reaction score

Conclusion

bookson

Advanced
Reaction score

Conclusion
true

Blazzer

Regular
Reaction score

Conclusion
Hidden text pls

Banji100

Regular
Reaction score

Conclusion
K

pyroxenes

Regular
Reaction score

Conclusion
Let's check

Qualsy

Regular
Reaction score

Conclusion

Rob124

Regular
Reaction score

Conclusion
Trying to review hidden content

Top Bottom