Virtual Carding DIRECT DEPOSIT TUTORIALS

JamesYald21

Regular
Reaction score
Today I will be teaching y’all a direct deposit Tutorial I wrote in my channel SERIOUSNESS PAYS in December last year and still that what almost every Nigga is cashing out with, it hasn’t casted yet
Now before I start the Tutorials lemme post some of the Questions I know you guys will ask with respect to this Direct deposit Tut
Q.1 Which account can Direct Deposit be used to load ?
Ans: This method can be used to load
•Cashapp,
•All USA?? Bank accounts,
•Simple Bank &
•all prepaid accounts
Q.2 How long does Direct deposit take to reflect in account ?
Contact telegram @Dandy for more infos
Ans: Direct deposit takes 2 business days to reflect inside account.
Q.3 What is the daily limit to load account with Direct deposit?

Ans: Every account has it limit but you can send out $20k daily limit for all accounts with direct deposit method, that means every single day; you can cash $20k out, don’t be greedy to do more, might get locked.
Q.4 Does Direct Deposit Charge back ?

Ans: No it doesn’t charge back but will advise you to withdraw the money the moment it reflect, if you load cashapp too will advise you to convert the cash to btc and withdraw immediateQ.
5 Is email access necessary when getting logs for direct deposit?

Ans: Yes the most important info needed to do a direct deposit is email access of the log because they will ask for code to be sent to email before you can login the account and sometimes they will need code to email before transaction is accepted.ly, money left in account for long is risky.

Q.6 Is Chase, Suntrust and Wellsfargo bank log good for sending out direct deposit?

Ans: No, such logs have bill pay option but they don’t have direct deposit option, if you try to send out bill pay from this banks, account get locked next day and transfer get canceled so don’t waste your btc on it
Q.7 What banks are good for direct deposit?
Ans:
•Huntington bank
• Woodforest bank
• FNBO bank
• Bluefcu Bank
• Hills bank
Now time to start the Tutorials
1• First log into the bank login, they will ask for code to email before they give you access to log.
contact telegram @Dandy40 for more infos
2• Click on the Bill pay Option (Note that all banks have bill pay but not all banks have direct deposit bill pay)
3• this is Bill pay Tab, Click on Continue.
4• Now it time to Add a Payee (Payee is the same as the picker or client info, the account to RECEIVE the direct deposit money
5• At this option, click on “Pay A Person”
6• Now Choose Direct Deposit, this particular bank log type allows Direct deposit option.
7• This is where they will ask you to input your receiver or client information of the bank account or cashapp or prepaid acct which will receive the money
8• So fill the name , Account Number and Routine number Of the Bank drop or Cashapp or Prepaid card which is to receive the direct deposit money.. it only direct deposit logs that allow you to input the routine and account number of receiving drop

join my channel SERIOUSNESS PAYS or contact @Dandy40 for more infos

9• Now they will ask for code to be sent to Email access attached, this is why it is very very important to buy logs which have email attached.
10• After the email verification code has being verified , the Payee name is now successfully✅ attached to the bank log.
11• You can now schedule the payment directly into the bank account drop or cashapp or prepaid account, I did $5k but the daily limit is 12• Click on Confirm if you ready to make the payment, make sure the bank log you have has more balance than the amount you are sending, you can’t send money out of an overdraft account.$20k.
13• The $5k I sent has being successfully ✅ scheduled , Money will arrive in the Drop account in 2 business days

Last edited:
Top Bottom