Virtual Carding Checking if CC is NON VBV or VBV

D4RK_C4RD3R

Reaction score
Hi there,
Today I bring you a video tutorial of how to test if a CC is NON VBV or VBV. Everything you need will be in the video and if you need any extra help then the admin and I are always here.

THE LINK IS HERE

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

If you DO NOT want to invest time for reactions which will help you access the video for free

then buy the video tutorial at my store = sellix.io/kevin789
i dont see the video , is it a bug or smth?

lastkiller

Reaction score
Hi there,
Today I bring you a video tutorial of how to test if a CC is NON VBV or VBV. Everything you need will be in the video and if you need any extra help then the admin and I are always here.

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

If you DO NOT want to invest time for reactions which will help you access the video for free

ok

arbey1927

Regular
Reaction score
Hola,
Hoy les traigo un video tutorial de cómo probar si un CC no es VBV o VBV. Todo lo que necesita estará en el video y si necesita ayuda adicional, el administrador y yo siempre estamos aquí.

EL ENLACE ESTÁ AQUÍ

* Texto oculto: no se puede citar. *

PRUEBA DE FUNCIONAMIENTO DEL ENLACE:
[ATTACH = full] 263 [/ ATTACH]

Si NO desea invertir tiempo en reacciones que le ayudarán a acceder al video de forma gratuita

luego compre el video tutorial en mi tienda = sellix.io/kevin789
paga el enlace

vendettanz

Premium
Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

good stuff

zotiyac

Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

ty man

gorushkr

Premium
Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

look!! thx!

gorushkr

Premium
Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

THX .SOgood ilike!!!!

gorushkr

Premium
Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

ilikke me look thxz

gorushkr

Premium
Reaction score
Hi there,

THE LINK IS HERE

PROOF OF LINK WORKING:
View attachment 263

然后在我的商店购买视频教程 » sellix.io/kevin789洛
like LOOK thx

Top Bottom