bruce1937

Reaction score
Carding Method | Zellepay Tut

So as I Promised u guys some tine that I'll do a photo tutorial on the Zellepay! Lets get on. I'll use Chase for this.
First thing to do is to Enroll the Account/Drops that is Recieving the Zellepay Funds For Zellepay If not money would stay longer to drop!
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Zelle transfer doesn’t charge back so any money u send is FINAL, money won’t be returned back to drop so acct won’t fuckup
The account receiving this money, doesn’t need to have zelle Pay, all receiver has to do is login his/her email and ACCEPT the deposit from zelle into his account, nothing else.
WONDERS

bruce1937

Reaction score

So as I Promised u guys some tine that I'll do a photo tutorial on the Zellepay! Lets get on. I'll use Chase for this.
First thing to do is to Enroll the Account/Drops that is Recieving the Zellepay Funds For Zellepay If not money would stay longer to drop!

Zelle transfer doesn’t charge back so any money u send is FINAL, money won’t be returned back to drop so acct won’t fuckup
The account receiving this money, doesn’t need to have zelle Pay, all receiver has to do is login his/her email and ACCEPT the deposit from zelle into his account, nothing else.
ISTHISFOREAL

Moniaa

Regular
Reaction score

Ok

Banji100

Regular
Reaction score

Ok

carlossoliz

Advanced
Reaction score

TheGusto187

Regular
Reaction score

This real ?

Carsonwillson

Regular
Reaction score

Bee1234

Regular
Reaction score

Working ?

BlurryMindss

Regular
Reaction score

Blazzer

Regular
Reaction score

Can I view

pyroxenes

Regular
Reaction score

Hello

materialist

Regular
Reaction score

thanks

Top Bottom