Jaysu

Banned
Reaction score
Carding Method | Zellepay Tut

So as I Promised u guys some tine that I'll do a photo tutorial on the Zellepay! Lets get on. I'll use Chase for this.
First thing to do is to Enroll the Account/Drops that is Recieving the Zellepay Funds For Zellepay If not money would stay longer to drop!

Zelle transfer doesn’t charge back so any money u send is FINAL, money won’t be returned back to drop so acct won’t fuckup
The account receiving this money, doesn’t need to have zelle Pay, all receiver has to do is login his/her email and ACCEPT the deposit from zelle into his account, nothing else.

Note: you can use zellepay to buy BTC direct from paxful, but only few vendors accept to transact without ID verification!

Delvin

Banned
Reaction score

So as I Promised u guys some tine that I'll do a photo tutorial on the Zellepay! Lets get on. I'll use Chase for this.
First thing to do is to Enroll the Account/Drops that is Recieving the Zellepay Funds For Zellepay If not money would stay longer to drop!
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Zelle transfer doesn’t charge back so any money u send is FINAL, money won’t be returned back to drop so acct won’t fuckup
The account receiving this money, doesn’t need to have zelle Pay, all receiver has to do is login his/her email and ACCEPT the deposit from zelle into his account, nothing else.
Thanks

Honcho223

Regular
Reaction score
F

tyg

techmellow

Regular
Reaction score

Universalis

Regular
Reaction score
Ni

The account receiving this money, doesn’t need to have zelle Pay, all receiver has to do is login his/her email and ACCEPT the deposit from zelle into his account, nothing else.Nice

Nice

Makemoney121

Advanced
Reaction score

Thanks

Kaepee

Regular
Reaction score

Thegame101

Regular
Reaction score

Awesome

nkj845

Regular
Reaction score

Ok

dell23

Regular
Reaction score

Thx 4 info

z0eg0d

Regular
Reaction score

?

carlossoliz

Advanced
Reaction score

Top Bottom