Jerry125

Regular
Reaction score
To card Zelle successfully, you need bank logs, the US bank account (personal account or bank drop), a carding VPN, and the Zell.com account. You need the US bank account because Zelle works only in the US. So, if you do not reside in the US, you would need a bank drop, unless you can create the US bank drop.

Zelle.com is similar to the Cash App carding method, Venmo carding method, and PayPal carding method because they are mobile wallets services.
Note that Zelle.com is one of the best sites to card, but carding Zelle successfully would depend on professionalism. If you are new to carding, I recommend reading my carding tutorial for beginners.

Meanwhile, let’s get started!

BACKGROUND OF ZELLE CARDING

Zelle is a recent mobile payment platform founded in 2017. It allows US residents to send money to family and friends with a few clicks from their banking app.
The reason why Zelle carding is unique among most other mobile wallet carding is that it can be integrated into the bank app.
Moreover, Zelle is owned by Early Warning Services, a top US-based merchant run by top US banks including BB&T, Capital One, the Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo, and PNC Bank.
Now, you see, Zelle is a better company than PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, etc. that do not have the privileges enjoyed by Zelle.
As a carder, you should note that Zelle is a well-secured payment platform. However, it is not secured against carding because the bank can’t know when bank logs are illegal.
The only difficulty with the Zelle.com carding method is that you need a bank drop, which can be difficult to manage. As you read down, you will find the links I have embedded in the articles on this website that discuss bank drop accounts and management.

REQUIREMENTS TO CARD ZELLE

In this section, you will learn a lot before you start carding on Zelle. Of course, if you do not know the best tools to use for carding, it will not be successful.
Below are the requirements for carding Zelle.com:

BANK LOGS

Do you know what bank logs are? Well, bank logs are similar to CC details and it means bank logins. However, bank logs refer to the bank details and not CC details. In CC, you will have information such as CVV, CC number, and expiry date. Bank logs contain information including bank account email address, login password, home location, etc.
Anyways, read my tutorial on cashing out bank logs for a better understanding of bank logs.
Meanwhile, you need the bank logs to card Zelle. Yes, you have to log into the Zelle.com account with any of the supported banks I mention as you keep reading this Zelle carding tutorial.

ZELLE ACCOUNT

Like bank logs, you need a Zelle account to cashout. You need your OPSEC (VPN, Socks, RDP, etc.) to create a Zelle account for carding.
Note that the Zelle account information must match the bank logs to increase the trust the bank would have for the carding transaction.

BANK DROP

The challenge with cashing out on Zelle is getting a bank drop account that prevents chargeback. Meanwhile, I have written a tutorial discussing the bank drop creation tutorial.
Follow the guide to open your bank drop or use a money mule’s bank drop. Note that a money mule charges at least 10% of the funds you move to their account. For example, if you card $1,000, the money mule charges $100 for bank dropping.

CARDING VPN

First, check out my list of the best carding VPNs. The list contains premium VPNs only and not the free versions. You can always get a free VPN from the Play Store or the Apple Store, but I cannot guarantee that carding will be successful due to their weak servers.
I also noticed that most free VPN servers are blocked by some websites and marked as spam.
Apart from a VPN, you can get other OPSEC services such as the RDP, Socks, etc. You also need CCleaner or any cookie clearing service.
This section of the Zelle carding tutorial reveals the processes to card on Zelle.com and get away with it.
Below are the steps regarding the Zelle carding method:
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

diktator

Regular
Reaction score
To card Zelle successfully, you need bank logs, the US bank account (personal account or bank drop), a carding VPN, and the Zell.com account. You need the US bank account because Zelle works only in the US. So, if you do not reside in the US, you would need a bank drop, unless you can create the US bank drop.

Zelle.com is similar to the Cash App carding method, Venmo carding method, and PayPal carding method because they are mobile wallets services.
Note that Zelle.com is one of the best sites to card, but carding Zelle successfully would depend on professionalism. If you are new to carding, I recommend reading my carding tutorial for beginners.

Zelle is a recent mobile payment platform founded in 2017. It allows US residents to send money to family and friends with a few clicks from their banking app.
The reason why Zelle carding is unique among most other mobile wallet carding is that it can be integrated into the bank app.
Moreover, Zelle is owned by Early Warning Services, a top US-based merchant run by top US banks including BB&T, Capital One, the Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo, and PNC Bank.
Now, you see, Zelle is a better company than PayPal, Cash App, Venmo, etc. that do not have the privileges enjoyed by Zelle.
As a carder, you should note that Zelle is a well-secured payment platform. However, it is not secured against carding because the bank can’t know when bank logs are illegal.
The only difficulty with the Zelle.com carding method is that you need a bank drop, which can be difficult to manage. As you read down, you will find the links I have embedded in the articles on this website that discuss bank drop accounts and management.

In this section, you will learn a lot before you start carding on Zelle. Of course, if you do not know the best tools to use for carding, it will not be successful.

BANK LOGS

Do you know what bank logs are? Well, bank logs are similar to CC details and it means bank logins. However, bank logs refer to the bank details and not CC details. In CC, you will have information such as CVV, CC number, and expiry date. Bank logs contain information including bank account email address, login password, home location, etc.
Anyways, read my tutorial on cashing out bank logs for a better understanding of bank logs.
Meanwhile, you need the bank logs to card Zelle. Yes, you have to log into the Zelle.com account with any of the supported banks I mention as you keep reading this Zelle carding tutorial.

ZELLE ACCOUNT

Like bank logs, you need a Zelle account to cashout. You need your OPSEC (VPN, Socks, RDP, etc.) to create a Zelle account for carding.
Note that the Zelle account information must match the bank logs to increase the trust the bank would have for the carding transaction.

BANK DROP

The challenge with cashing out on Zelle is getting a bank drop account that prevents chargeback. Meanwhile, I have written a tutorial discussing the bank drop creation tutorial.
Follow the guide to open your bank drop or use a money mule’s bank drop. Note that a money mule charges at least 10% of the funds you move to their account. For example, if you card $1,000, the money mule charges $100 for bank dropping.

CARDING VPN

First, check out my list of the best carding VPNs. The list contains premium VPNs only and not the free versions. You can always get a free VPN from the Play Store or the Apple Store, but I cannot guarantee that carding will be successful due to their weak servers.
I also noticed that most free VPN servers are blocked by some websites and marked as spam.
Apart from a VPN, you can get other OPSEC services such as the RDP, Socks, etc. You also need CCleaner or any cookie clearing service.
This section of the Zelle carding tutorial reveals the processes to card on Zelle.com and get away with it.
do you use vpn alongside socks on firefox?

Reaction score
Y

BANK LOGS

ZELLE ACCOUNT

BANK DROP

CARDING VPN

oo

Reaction score
thth

BANK LOGS

ZELLE ACCOUNT

BANK DROP

CARDING VPN

tht

ryan182505

Premium
Reaction score

BANK LOGS

ZELLE ACCOUNT

BANK DROP

CARDING VPN

Awesome

Gotta man

Regular
Reaction score

BANK LOGS

ZELLE ACCOUNT

BANK DROP

CARDING VPN

dope

faithhatesme

Regular
Reaction score
Replying because I have too

BANK LOGS

ZELLE ACCOUNT

BANK DROP

CARDING VPN

tweaky30

Regular
Reaction score

BANK LOGS

ZELLE ACCOUNT

BANK DROP

CARDING VPN

nice

qeaox

Regular
Reaction score

BANK LOGS

ZELLE ACCOUNT

BANK DROP

CARDING VPN

bruce1937

Reaction score

BANK LOGS

ZELLE ACCOUNT

BANK DROP

CARDING VPN

thanks

Top Bottom