Soldier

Regular
Reaction score
Today we have a driving manual:

And so, let's get started.

First, we need a car with which we will directly make a purchase. I recommend using a Dedicated Server!
The car must be at least under the state of CH. Well, either good socks for the state, again, CH.

We go to the site
We can buy as a guest or we register.
Personally, I registered.
Tax, after registration, enter the phone number in the settings and receive SMS, confirm the phone. (It is advisable to use a US number, some kind of left one for receiving SMS, or even better - a living person with this number)
I use mine, because I don't want to be steamed.

After that, you need to choose a product, I personally recommend buying you a game up to $ 30, since you have not yet warmed up the card and you may not need to drive in more amounts.

Then we do the following:
1. We go through the browser to the Mozilla
2. Install the useragentswitcher extension
3. Further, through the extension, we expose ourselves for example under iOS and go to Humble
4. The bottom line is that antifraud will consider that we are using an iPhone, thereby increasing the success rate

4fth

Reaction score
Today we have a driving manual: * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

First, we need a car with which we will directly make a purchase. I recommend using a Dedicated Server!
The car must be at least under the state of CH. Well, either good socks for the state, again, CH.

We go to the site*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Tax, after registration, enter the phone number in the settings and receive SMS, confirm the phone. (It is advisable to use a US number, some kind of left one for receiving SMS, or even better - a living person with this number)

After that, you need to choose a product, I personally recommend buying you a game up to $ 30, since you have not yet warmed up the card and you may not need to drive in more amounts.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

3. Further, through the extension, we expose ourselves for example under iOS and go to Humble
4. The bottom line is that antifraud will consider that we are using an iPhone, thereby increasing the success rate
G

Root Dark

Reaction score

Bundan sonra bir ürün seçmeniz gerekiyor, size şahsen 30 dolara kadar bir oyun almanızı tavsiye ederim, çünkü henüz kartı ısıtmadınız ve daha fazla miktarda sürmeniz gerekmeyebilir.
* Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. *

Sonra aşağıdakileri yaparız:
1. Tarayıcıdan Mozilla'ya geçiyoruz
2. useragentswitcher uzantısını yükleyin
3. Ayrıca, uzantı aracılığıyla, örneğin iOS altında kendimizi ifşa eder ve Humble'a gideriz.
4. Sonuç olarak, dolandırıcılıkla mücadele bir iPhone kullandığımızı düşünecek ve böylece başarı oranını artıracaktır.
n

mtheory3

Reaction score

4. The bottom line is that antifraud will consider that we are using an iPhone, thereby increasing the success

thank you

salamovapizza

Reaction score

Thanks

Top Bottom