Payment Systems Carding | How to Card Remitly Transfer 2021

Core

Regular
Reaction score
I won't go into how to set up your RDP and socks 5 you should already know that.

Now let's begin.
Firstly you need to get an aged remitly account with transactions, user agent and CC attached( THEY ARE ON THE DARKWEB FOR LESS THAN $100).

Now after sucessfully login in. You need to flood the email address attached to the account so the holder doesn't notice a Login alert and take precautions. (NOT NECCESAARY BUT A RECOMMENDATION).

NOTE: when carding remitly always check the transaction history and don't card a too high amount that seems out of place. I was able to card up to 5k cause the log I used had lots of transactions and had a business bin attached. So always watch out for that!

Good luck!

carlossoliz

Advanced
Reaction score
I won't go into how to set up your RDP and socks 5 you should already know that.

Now let's begin.
Firstly you need to get an aged remitly account with transactions, user agent and CC attached( THEY ARE ON THE DARKWEB FOR LESS THAN $100).

Now after sucessfully login in. You need to flood the email address attached to the account so the holder doesn't notice a Login alert and take precautions. (NOT NECCESAARY BUT A RECOMMENDATION).
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

NOTE: when carding remitly always check the transaction history and don't card a too high amount that seems out of place. I was able to card up to 5k cause the log I used had lots of transactions and had a business bin attached. So always watch out for that!

Good luck!

Makemoney121

Advanced
Reaction score

Now let's begin.

Good luck!
Thanks

Elsonmelekh

Regular
Reaction score

Now let's begin.

Good luck!
nice

Boss City

Regular
Reaction score

Now let's begin.

Good luck!
hey

tgqf51

Reaction score

Now let's begin.

Good luck!
Thx

Boss City

Regular
Reaction score

Now let's begin.

Good luck!
hey

maeki

Reaction score
is it still working ?? please answer .. tried alot last time but all efforts no win

Jox11124

Reaction score

Now let's begin.

Good luck!
Ok

Top Bottom