Carding Class [EN]. New group on March 25

Webken

Premium
Reaction score
For everyone asking themselves questions of the kind - "How much do you need to work a day? What profit do you guarantee? The answer is simple - exactly as much as you will devote time and desire to this.

bloodysunday

Premium
Reaction score
I have a swipe magnetic card machine (read and write) I have multiple software (emv, x2 etc) and my question is:

is there a way to write on a blank magnetic card from dumps / bins or from full cc info?

if so is there any one out there willing to help me make it work?

im willing to pay if thats the case

thanks in advance

Black friend

Premium
Reaction score
I studied in the February group, I can say that it’s very cool, but you also need to comprehend a lot by yourself

Lolo

Premium
Reaction score
since the moment I took the course, there has never been such a thing that someone did not help with the answer to my some kind of newbie question, and someone even shared their experience and best practices

jirok70466

Premium
Reaction score
A little more than a week has passed since the end of the courses, everything was very well. I did not miss more than one lecture, but there were incomprehensible details, but at the end of each lecture, the lecturer answered all questions of the audits.

cardman12

Premium
Reaction score
I liked the courses, there is a lot of information, the curators are all responsive, the price is low as for such a quality of courses

0daysec

Premium
Reaction score
In the courses I received a good base in all directions in this non -simple business. I received an info for interesting aspects for me in the carding.

ragic69643

Premium
Reaction score
Signed up for a course and am looking forward to getting started. Wait for feedback guys

anydess

Premium
Reaction score
Courses give you a whole base and many areas in which you can develop. Many thanks to the forum team for excellent courses

migod626

Premium
Reaction score
Well, at the present time, the acquired knowledge and skills, although they did not allow me to completely go into carding, but provided a STABLE (yes, yes, that's right) income for a large amount of time.

bimax8

Premium
Reaction score
I took courses in March. Advice to beginners, leave $ 100 at once on the СС chop and $ 100 for socks

Jemoss

Premium
Reaction score
The courses are just super! For example, now I am writing with the Apple device that I am card by myself. Just turn on your head and remember that immediately after course, it just doesn’t sprinkle, and as in any business you need alignment and work!

Skepty2

Premium
Reaction score
Accurate instructions. Sooper answers to specific questions. The courses are suitable for children completely without knowledge

Top Bottom