Very often on the forums there are various questions from users: "Which antidetect is better?", " Which antidetect is better to take for PP/Amazon/Other business". Everyone praises what they have, some just advise this or that product, some are generally against anti-detection and "drown" for dedicated servers, VNC, and so on. In this article, I will try to compare 4 popular antidetects in 2021 by various parameters.

Disclaimer[: This article is only for review purposes, expressing only my honest subjective opinion about these products, which may not coincide with the opinion of other users/authors of the software.

I will divide the comparison into two parts: theoretical and practical. In the practical part, there will be a comparison based on various checkers, various features, and variations of substitutions. In the theoretical part, actually everything else that is not related to checkers. After each part, there will be a brief, summary comparison of anti-detections in the form of a table. I hope that this article will help you learn more about these anti-detections, draw your own conclusions, and find the anti-detection tool that suits you in all or most of the parameters. Of course, some will say that you need a comparison on a specific top shop or in working with a stick or something else. But the comparison data will not be completely objective, as they also depend on a bunch of factors, not including the anti-detection.

We will compare such antidetects as Antidetect 7.1, Cert's Antidetect, Good Job's Antidetect, and Linken Sphere. These anti-detections, in my opinion, are the most popular.

Some will ask, why not on the comparison Vector T13 Browser, AFF Combine, 8 Antidetect from Byte? I will answer: Vector T13 Browser is a free solution, you can test it yourself, AFF Combine is, at the moment, an iron Antidetect, one of a kind, 8 antidetect from Byte, etc. solutions are not available at the moment, they are either much less common, or even in private.

Theoretical part

Brief information about Antidetects
We will start with this point, it is an introductory one, not a comparison, but only a little bit about the products, because perhaps not everyone is familiar with the Antidetects that I described above.

Antidetect 7.1 - posted on the Verified, Exploit forum. The author of the software is Byte. catcher. Its antidetect is probably one of the most popular and most used in 2021. Anti-detection based on the Firefox+Addon browser. At the moment, the author is working on version 8 of the anti-detection based on the chromium browser.

Anti-detect from Cert – posted on the Verified forum in 2014. The author of the software is Dr. Cert, a detector researcher. Anti-detection on the Chromium engine. At the moment, the author actively supports and develops the software.

Anti-detection from Good Job - posted on the Verified forum in 2015. The author of the software is Good Job. Anti-detection based on Firefox. The software is supported. Previously, it was updated stably once a month, but now it's rare.

Linken Sphere - posted on Exploit, Verified and many other forums. Anti-detection based on chromium sources. The software is very actively developed and supported. Among the features that I can highlight: a high-quality website and extensive product documentation, payment and renewal is automated. On the Verified forum, a deposit of $ 2500, on maza $ 2000, on sphere is one of the main products for training. In addition, the developers are completely open to customers, which is confirmed by the support of several telegram chats with more than 1000 participants.

The Price of the software
The price of software is a very important parameter for all users, after they read the topic with a description of the anti-detection, its features, and user reviews on the product. If the anti-detect doesn't have a price, but has a subscription fee, then [for the product price, we will consider the minimum possible price for which you can get access to the product (usually a month). The price of the product is an important factor in the purchase of an anti-detectant. For me, the most important thing is that the price matches the quality of the product. I also want to clarify that the price is also one of the factors of product prevalence: usually, the lower the price, the more users who can afford to buy the product, therefore, the more people use the product. I would also like to clarify the price, that the higher you see the price, the "brain" has a better idea of it, that there is a mega-super-duper cool solution that is simply mega-unique and for such a price, penetration everywhere and always will be under 99.9%, but in fact it is not.
Clarification: we take prices without discounts!

Price of Antidetect 7.1 - the Official product price is now $ 100 (Correction: monthly payment). Here I would like to say that the official price is too high, as for me, although there is version 7.3, but there is nothing new at all that would be worth paying attention to.

The price of anti-Detect from Cert is $ 5000. It is the most expensive antidetect. I won't say that, as for me, it costs$ 5000, but the fact that this gives it a lower prevalence, which is a plus, is 100%.

Price Anti-detect from Good Job – $ 2250 - Full Version, Lite - $ 550. The Lite version differs from the Full version in that it is not possible to edit various profile parameters and change them manually. in fact, the Lite version is intended for use purely with the purchase of configs.

The price Of Linken Sphere is $ 100. Here I would like to clarify that with this option, there is no access to a paid config shop, and you can either generate profiles yourself or use free ones. To access config shop, to buy configs, you need to take at least 6 months for $ 500. Also, there are individual discounts when purchasing a large number of licenses by teams.

Subscription fee
The subscription fee is the amount that you need to pay monthly to use the product. For the user, this turns out to be a kind of leasing, i.e. either you pay and use it, or you don't pay and can't use it until you pay. Some products may not have it. The advantages of the subscription fee (if any) are that the author of the software is interested in its development and support, otherwise, if the product slides, the number of customers will decrease.

Anti-detection 7.1 - 100$ per month. But! This product can not be attributed to the subscription fee plus, because the author does not update it, but is busy with a new product-Antidetect 8.

Anti-detection from Certthere is no subscription fee.

Anti-detect from Good Job – $ 200 per month Full Version, $ 65 - Lite Version. Let me clarify that the plus from the subscription fee worked before, now the author seems to have "forgotten" about it, I hope he will read this and correct himself:) There are also "vacations", i.e. for a year you can take 45 days a year, for which you can not pay, a kind of vacation.

Linken Sphere – $ 100 per month.

Payment for updates
The upgrade fee is that the product user has to pay for each new software update. Unlike the subscription fee, the advantage is that the user can use the software, even if they do not pay for a new update. Just select the version that they paid for)
Also, a plus of the subscription fee can be considered that the author is interested in its development, the release of new and high-quality updates. Usually, software has either a subscription fee, an update fee, or nothing at all.

Anti-detection 7.1 - is missing.

Anti-detection from Cert - present. Average price of updates 100-200$. Actually, the updates are definitely worth it, after the release of the update, the patency of all, judging by the reviews, increases dramatically. Let me clarify that if you skip the updates, and then immediately take only the latest version, it will not work. You will need to pay for all released updates, which I think is correct.

No anti-detection from Good Job.

Linken Sphere – is missing.

Frequency of release of updates, "globality" of updates
The frequency of updates shows how much the software author/his team is interested in developing their product. the more updates, the better it is for users, because AF systems are constantly evolving, new detectors appear or the ability to "burn" old solutions to bypass them. Also do not forget about the "global" updates, you can release a small update that will fix the old bugs, improve stability of the software to make minor changes to a product, that will not affect the throughput and success Viva, and it is possible to produce a "global" change, it's not often that will be new solutions in the field of instances of detection, a new substitution, change old, which is very to the and Rinaldo can affect throughput and success Viva.

Notes/Explanation with anti-detect and checkers
Anti-detect 7.1
1) About the substitution of windows. navigator, screen, plugins I want to clarify that there is also the ability to add, edit, change parameters in the config through its files, but this is not so convenient, and you need at least a little fumble in the code.
2) there is a minus sign About WebGL substitution, but here I would like to explain this: there is no WebGL substitution in version 7.1, but the anti-detection "drags" that WebGL from the system. This means that WebGL 1(WebGL 2 is not supported by the FF browser versions in the container) will work and pass webgl 1 checkers successfully, but it will always be the same, i.e. without substitution.
3) About the substitution of Media Devices – it simply does not exist, so the checker itself will contain N/A.
4) About spoofing WebRTC using these checkers: webrtc.github.io/samples/src/content/peerconnection/trickle-ice/ and test.webrtc.org/. In the first checker, when you click the "Gather candidates" button, nothing stupidly happens. In the second checker, this window (Screen: Screenshot) stupidly isn't displayed at all, as if it doesn't exist.
5) About the substitution of Fonts – despite the fact that the css file responsible for fonts is in each config, substitution does not work.
6) Flash Substitution-physically, Flash can be done in each config, plus plugin in windows. plugins, but Flash will only be displayed on FF configs, and on others it will show that it is disabled, although it is there.
7) About the checker "lcamtuf.coredump.cx/p0f3/", I would like to say that the substitution "goes" on FF purely due to the fact that the anti-detection itself is based on Firefox Portable, in which Addon is sewn.
8) About the checker "ip-check.info" and the "Signature" parameter, this parameter is simply not replaced and is the same on all configs.
9) About Touch Emulation (Checker: patrickhlauke.github.io/touch/tests/event-listener_naive-touch-or-mouse.html) this emulation is available in every Firefox, and although it successfully passes the check, this merit is not due to the author of the anti-detection.

Anti-detect from Cert
1) About the substitution of windows. navigator, screen, plugins I would like to clarify that there is also the ability to edit, add, change parameters, but right in the browser itself, very fast and convenient, but everything also goes in the code, so you need to at least a little fumble in this.
2) as the substitution WebGL will clarify why put in configs Win7 Chrome, FF, IE, Safari MAC: first, due to the fact that only WebGL Report is replaced by the Hash, and secondly, there is no substitution WebGL 2, thirdly, there are the options that are displayed as blank (Screen: Screenshot)
Where I put ++ - in those types of configs, there is no support for WebGL 2 at all, at least in those mobile devices on Android and Iphone that I checked.
3) About the substitution of Media Devices – in the checker just costs N/A.
4) About spoofing WebRTC using these checkers: webrtc.github.io/samples/src/content/peerconnection/trickle-ice/ and test.webrtc.org/ identical to 7.1 anti-detection.
5) About the checker fp.whatleaks.com – actually, when using this checker, nothing happens, the fingerprint is not made, so it is impossible to check the parameters, i.e. the checker does not work on this anti-detection.
6) About the substitution of fonts I liked the substitution – you can mix fonts in just two clicks.
7) About the checker "lcamtuf.coredump.cx/p0f3/" - in this checker, the anti-detect returns the required parameter as unknown on all configs. But just on the Safari browser and the real device gives the unknown parameter.
8) About the checker "kangax.github.io/jstests/toDataUrl_mime_type_test /" the checker shows a picture like this (Screenshot: Screenshot). You can see what the image should look like by opening this checker from any regular browser, whether it's a mobile device or a computer.
9) About the checker "ip-check.info" and the "Signature" parameter, this parameter is simply not replaced and is the same on all configs.

Anti-detection from Good Job
1) the First thing I would like to clarify, which turned out to be very strange for me, I didn't see any Mac and IOS configs at all. There are only FF, Chrome, IE, Android configs.
2) As for WebGL substitution, I will clarify that it is generally blocked here, i.e. it is not present.
3) About the substitution of WebRTC-substitution is available, but it did not want to work at all, I do not know that it was a bug, glitch or something else, but the substitution of WebRTC did not want to work in any way. Unfortunately, the support team didn't respond like that, so I put a minus sign.
4) About Font substitution, history repeats, substitution is available, I change fonts, restart the browser, and the font print does not change.
5) About the checker "lcamtuf.coredump.cx/p0f3/", identical to anti-Detection 7.1, substitution "goes" on FF purely due to the fact that the anti-detection itself is based on Firefox with an Addon.
6) About the checker "ip-check.info" and the "Signature" parameter, this parameter is simply not replaced and is the same on all configs.
7) About Touch Emulation (Checker: patrickhlauke.github.io/touch/tests/event-listener_naive-touch-or-mouse.html) this emulation is available in every Firefox, and although it successfully passes the check, this merit is not due to the author of the anti-detection.

blueyedbandit

Reaction score
Very often on the forums there are various questions from users: "Which antidetect is better?", " Which antidetect is better to take for PP/Amazon/Other business". Everyone praises what they have, some just advise this or that product, some are generally against anti-detection and "drown" for dedicated servers, VNC, and so on. In this article, I will try to compare 4 popular antidetects in 2021 by various parameters.
ok

Top Bottom