Bank Carding Bank Logins Shop | Bank Logs With Email Access

8BitsMan

Banned
Reaction score
Legit Bank Logins Shop | Bank Logs With Email Access

Buy Bank Logs with email access and cookies from legit bank logins shop.

Carders need bank logs on a daily basis for their cashout methods. It becomes so hard to find a real plug to buy bank logs with email access since a lot of people are only after your money. To that end, I have decided to drop this write up on how to buy legit bank logins with email access and cookies if you want to cash out big in 2k21/22.

There are a lot of things you can do with bank logs ranging from CC top up, cashing out Zelle, ACH and a lot more. We have some cash out tutorials on deck for our customers who do not have any bank log cash out method available.
When you buy the logs from us, you can request for the accompanying method if you do not have one, but note that we may not be able to give you the method if you did not buy any log from us. A lot of people have contacted us to help them cash out logs they bought from the darkweb which are either suspended or invalid logs. In that case, we may not be able to help you; we can only help you with the logs you bought from us.

What is Bank Log and How do we get them?
Bank logs are the login information (username, email, cookies and account details) of an individual’s account. Spammers create phishing sites and send them to targets, when a target clicks on the link to sign in to his/her online banking platform, the login IP, username and password is captured and sent to the spammer's email.
Trending Method: Cash App Sauce, Carding Method
The spammer will then decide to sell it to hackers, carders or to those that cash out bank logs or cash it out themselves.
There are several methods of cashing out bank logs which range from using it to top up cc, do zelle transfer, ACH and many more.

Why do we Sell logs?
A lot of people do ask us why we sell the bank logs and not cash them out ourselves, the answer is simple. We spam every day and have thousands of logs available, we cash out as much as we can and sell the rest before the owner detects that his/her information is captured and closes the account.
With that being said, if you want to buy any bank log from us, kindly contact us and tell us the bank you want and the balance you need. If we don’t have the bank you want, you can make a pre-order or we can tell you the one we have at the moment.
How to Buy Bank Logs With Email Access 2k21
We do not have a site where we sell the logs, if you want to buy any log, kindly contact us on Sapp or wickr and we will tell you what is available. We accept payment in cryptocurrency, before you contact us, do have your payment ready to avoid being ignored.

CONTACT US;
TELEGRAM: @bitsman8

TEXT NUMBER: +1 (408) 475-2367

If you have done business with us, please leave a review here to encourage others.

pathogeen

Reaction score
Been dealing with Bitsman for a week now, he is almost number 1 on my list out of 10 vendors I deal with .. Don’t know what may happpen in the future, but i may say I am VERY HAPPY
Bank logs I chose 5/10, but all of them did the numbers I am used to Ann’s replacement was fine

Edvin

Reaction score
man you are the best. This is the best bank logins I have ever bought since I started this game. Keep up the good work... you're A+++++++++. Very honest and straight forward. Best wishes man. I am coming for more now.

Better Days

Reaction score
New buyer of 8BitsMan stuff and I have to say, his stuffs is great as well as the service and quality in dumps. Bought 3 on first order, checked with my checker, all three were good and had decent amounts instore. Just recently purchased two for the hell of it, one was good, had a couple of problems with one I ordered (boa and chase), but after going through about two replacements, the last one came out good. Waiting until 4 was worth the wait, thanks again.

real_dawg

Reaction score
I BEEN DEALING WITH 8BitsMan AND HIS TEAM FOR OVER 1 YEAR .. I BUILD GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS TEAM .. I TRUST THEM THEY TRUST ME .. 100% VALIDITY .. THEY REPLACE BAD BANK ACCOUNTS FOR ME VERY FAST .. A++++ SERVICE .. I GET BANK ACCOUNTS IN 24HRS OR SAME DAY....THEY ARE THE BEST .. THANKS

Bobb

Reaction score
it’s easy for motherfuckers to b gangsta on their pc im not that type of dube to to do this back and forth shit with internet gangsta but get money you fuckin lil kid and keep your noice out of grown people business.. if you were getting money you would not have the time to be commenting on peoples feedback.

for all those real carders out there that’s bout their business I’m putting order with 8BitsMan today for the first time. I’ll let you know how work do. heard good things about my boy so imma do good business with him
FAKE REVIEWS lmfao

Lisariee

Reaction score
IMPRESSIVE SELLER

This is one seller that takes his business with all seriousness..i did 2 separate test order with him today, i paid both orders with bitcoin, and received my boa logs in less than 3minutes.. i pray i have luck with the boa and cashout, he will definitely become my 1st choice seller..
Thanks for the respect to we the brothers...

Top Bottom