Feedback PLEASE READ i hit on blank DUMPS

rocco223

Regular
Reaction score
I have researched a ton on Dumps i would like to share my RECENT experience with a dump blank i attempted to get it to work.

I have a MSR BT with Deftun software on my macbook, i was curious on if dumps were still live or dead as everyone always says its dead because of emv chip which i have all the bp tools and 1st files and x2 i just never got into writing the chip. I wanted a fast way to make this work possibly only writing the magstripe. so i decided to test my OWN PERSONAL bank card which is Bancorp CHIME,

I got my real chime cc and swipe it on my msr and read it on deftun so with my real track 1 and track 2 information from my bancorp chime i than rewrite that info using my blank white jcop uninfused chip blank plastic.

after i rewrote it i swiped it on my msr to see if it actually went onto my blank and it did. So i than went to cvs where they got chime atm i added the blank and it didnt accept it which was strange.
So than i drove to PNC bank with the same blank dump i wrote and it actually worked!

I added my 4 digit chime pin to pnc bank with a blank white cc and it allowed me to access my account i was shocked.

After that i went to withdraw $10 and atm charge 3.75 fee to withdraw and it allowed me to withdraw $10 as a test run and as i left i looked on my chime bank app and it showed i did a transactions succesfully and how much came out.

So i know dumps arent dead if this worked with my personally real information .

I am now on a search for the the best site who can provide me with dumps+pin somewhat similar to my experience so i can have success with dumps and cashing out atms. I believe track 2 is the most important to be able to just use magstrip which i see 201 sold which i know is emv chip but is that aslo track 2 ? is there any advice you can help me with to perfected dumps i did research on like boa mastercards and visa but i am trying to find which ccs or bin or dumps are the best for my situations.

Last edited:

Iminimal593

Reaction score
I have researched a ton on Dumps i would like to share my RECENT experience with a dump blank i attempted to get it to work.

I have a MSR BT with Deftun software on my macbook, i was curious on if dumps were still live or dead as everyone always says its dead because of emv chip which i have all the bp tools and 1st files and x2 i just never got into writing the chip. I wanted a fast way to make this work possibly only writing the magstripe. so i decided to test my OWN PERSONAL bank card which is Bancorp CHIME,

I got my real chime cc and swipe it on my msr and read it on deftun so with my real track 1 and track 2 information from my bancorp chime i than rewrite that info using my blank white jcop uninfused chip blank plastic.

after i rewrote it i swiped it on my msr to see if it actually went onto my blank and it did. So i than went to cvs where they got chime atm i added the blank and it didnt accept it which was strange.
So than i drove to PNC bank with the same blank dump i wrote and it actually worked!

I added my 4 digit chime pin to pnc bank with a blank white cc and it allowed me to access my account i was shocked.

After that i went to withdraw $10 and atm charge 3.75 fee to withdraw and it allowed me to withdraw $10 as a test run and as i left i looked on my chime bank app and it showed i did a transactions succesfully and how much came out.

So i know dumps arent dead if this worked with my personally real information .

I am now on a search for the the best site who can provide me with dumps+pin somewhat similar to my experience so i can have success with dumps and cashing out atms. I believe track 2 is the most important to be able to just use magstrip which i see 201 sold which i know is emv chip but is that aslo track 2 ? is there any advice you can help me with to perfected dumps i did research on like boa mastercards and visa but i am trying to find which ccs or bin or dumps are the best for my situations.
Can you please teach or give me the software. I will pay.

Top Bottom