For Newbies What do we mean by 'Generate BIN?'

ascend24

Premium
Reaction score
I know that BIN stands for Bank Identification Number, but I don't understand their signifiicance? How do I factor it in when I'm buying a fresh CC? Thanks in advance for any replies.

gazat

Premium
Reaction score
BIN is first 6 digits to any debit or cc.. When buying cc likely your vendor will provide all the BIN's (6 digit number) on one list

You can google BIN checker or lookup - some sites let you check one at a time other let you copy and paste 100s of BINs

Each BIN checker will return the results for your BIN whatever they be.. for example 464602 is RBC Canada BIN

BIN Checker will tell me the BANK info, type of credit card(infinite, classic, platinum, prepaid etc), where the bank is located, bank phone number

Each bank will have several bins (RBC has more than just 464602 BIN...100's if not 1000's in fact) but the trick is some BINS are better than others.. Some have higher security and VBV/MSC verification (VBV verify by visa/ MSC is mastercard version of VBV no different)

Tip when buying BIN try know what you plan to use BIN on in advance but as you use BINs yourself it will be up to you by try and fail to determine which BINs work better on some websites than other and which ones are just harder to use than other

It should be noted that almost if not all BINS can be hit or cash out i feel you just need experience on how to use each BIN..

Hope this helps

gazat

Premium
Reaction score
This BIN checker I recommend

BULK BIN CHECKER- https://binlist.pro/ (for checking 100's of BINs at once)

But honestly use 1 or 2 checker to make sure they are accurate.. or better yet get a website you can vouch/trust so you dont have future headaches looking for new BIN checker each day

gazat

Premium
Reaction score
Sorry correction 464691 is RBC BIN 464602 is USA Bank not to confuse my bad

ascend24

Premium
Reaction score
Hey gazet,
Thank you so much for that in-depth explanation. I've read many posts that mention checking the BIN, but they don't necessarily say what to look for... You the man

m1nush1l

Reaction score
The bin folder holds binary files, which are the actual executable code for your application or library.

Charger00x

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new and was wondering how I could get a free fullz.

gazat

Premium
Reaction score
join my telegram chat
i reply quicker here

Top Bottom