Unverified i need e-commerce resource accesses

1ncapsula

Regular
Reaction score
Друзья, готовы взять в работу ваши e-commerce ресурсу (шопы и не только с оплатой картой)
Принимаем любые доступы admin, shell, db, ssh и т.д. от 60% в вашу сторону.
Любой доступ с возможностью установки своего кода.

Так же, если у вас имеется собственные логи, либо базы cpanel аккаунтов, готовы помочь вам в проверке.
При нахождении нужных доступов, реализуем их с максимальной для вас выгодой.

Что мы имеем:
  • Годами отработаные методы установки сниферов наiframe, radish, native формы
  • Помощь в повышении прав если это необходимо.
  • Недавно завершили новую панель . гибкая выгрузка, стата и т.д.
  • Мы не большая команда и не гонимся за каждым ресурсом на площадке. Для нас в первую очередь важны люди, которые понимают перспективу длительно сотрудничества. Поэтому стараемся работать с каждым индивидуально и уделить максимум внимания серьезным людям с постояным потоком доступов.
  • Готовы поделиться годами налаженными контактами и методами сбыта материала с максимальным профитом для вас.
Accepts e-commerce resources for implementation (sites where there is payment by card)

What we can offer:
  • High-quality sniffer installation (iframe, radish, native form)
  • A panel for collecting cards, transparent statistics for partners and the ability to upload.
  • For years, established contacts for the sale of material at the highest prices on the market.
  • We guarantee individual approach to each client and honesty.

If you have a shop (another resource with payment by card on board), we can provide a complete chain, from collecting material to selling. From you to sit and watch while the money is accumulating in your accounts.

What we are looking for:
  • Ready to work with any access ssh, cpanel, admin panel, etc. The only condition is "administrator rights with the ability to upload your code (files)"
  • Native form of resources from 5 orders per day. iFrame from 10 orders per day, redirect payment from 30 orders per day.
My contact

Last edited:

bussin

Reaction score
1ncapsula,
Accepts e-commerce resources for implementation (sites where there is payment by card)

What we can offer:
  • High-quality sniffer installation (iframe, radish, native form)
  • A panel for collecting cards, transparent statistics for partners and the ability to upload.
  • For years, established contacts for the sale of material at the highest prices on the market.
  • We guarantee individual approach to each client and honesty.

If you have a shop (another resource with payment by card on board), we can provide a complete chain, from collecting material to selling. From you to sit and watch while the money is accumulating in your accounts.

What we are looking for:
  • Ready to work with any access ssh, cpanel, admin panel, etc. The only condition is "administrator rights with the ability to upload your code (files)"
  • Native form of resources from 5 orders per day. iFrame from 10 orders per day, redirect payment from 30 orders per day.
My contact
jabber: [email protected]
telegram: shakatako
Curiously Interested. I have several business banking accounts, which is in turn the verifiable sources I used to authentic my payment gateways. I'll be in touch sir

1ncapsula

Regular
Reaction score
still work guys. write pm or tox
C9F7055D36CB01A995536F41AF08FCFCB1B0AC21CF669ED2EE128BBE4A1B2D7992B0C46E4A1B

1ncapsula

Regular
Reaction score
Работаем.
Ищем люди с логами, базами доступов, не отработаных на админки к шопам.
Готовы помочь с фильтрацией, с сортировкой. если у вас есть постояный поток.
Установим все найденное в вашу пользу от 40%.

We are working.
We are looking for people with logs, access databases, not worked out for admin panels to shops.
Ready to help with filtering, sorting. if you have a constant stream.

jabber: wtf7ng4w4ww@exploit.im
tox: C9F7055D36CB01A995536F41AF08FCFCB1B0AC21CF669ED2EE128BBE4A1B2D7992B0C46E4A1B
tg по запросу

Top Bottom