mincik5

Reaction score
Hello all,
I know most people work on RDP, some websites or software quickly notice when you are on RDP, most uses telnet IPADDRESS 3389, to quickly detect, With this method your device will not be detected as RDP and also will not be easily hacked because all hacker knows that rdp default port always runs on 3389 :)

Let get started:

1.png

When you connect to a computer (either a Windows client or Windows Server) through the Remote Desktop client, the Remote Desktop feature on your computer "hears" the connection request through a defined listening port (3389 by default). You can change that listening port on Windows computers by modifying the registry.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
thanks

Traches

Reaction score
Hello all,
I know most people work on RDP, some websites or software quickly notice when you are on RDP, most uses telnet IPADDRESS 3389, to quickly detect, With this method your device will not be detected as RDP and also will not be easily hacked because all hacker knows that rdp default port always runs on 3389 :)

Let get started:

1.png

When you connect to a computer (either a Windows client or Windows Server) through the Remote Desktop client, the Remote Desktop feature on your computer "hears" the connection request through a defined listening port (3389 by default). You can change that listening port on Windows computers by modifying the registry.
thank u for the stuff

Murphy

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

thx

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

Cool

Hamid069Rab

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

thank you very much. hopefully this will work

streetguy

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

Thanks

Bartlos

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

Hello

ARH

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

Thanks a lot !

Top Bottom