maya732

Reaction score
Hello all,
I know most people work on RDP, some websites or software quickly notice when you are on RDP, most uses telnet IPADDRESS 3389, to quickly detect, With this method your device will not be detected as RDP and also will not be easily hacked because all hacker knows that rdp default port always runs on 3389 :)

Let get started:

1.png

When you connect to a computer (either a Windows client or Windows Server) through the Remote Desktop client, the Remote Desktop feature on your computer "hears" the connection request through a defined listening port (3389 by default). You can change that listening port on Windows computers by modifying the registry.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

unpiloted3286

Regular
Reaction score
Hello all,
I know most people work on RDP, some websites or software quickly notice when you are on RDP, most uses telnet IPADDRESS 3389, to quickly detect, With this method your device will not be detected as RDP and also will not be easily hacked because all hacker knows that rdp default port always runs on 3389 :)

Let get started:

1.png

When you connect to a computer (either a Windows client or Windows Server) through the Remote Desktop client, the Remote Desktop feature on your computer "hears" the connection request through a defined listening port (3389 by default). You can change that listening port on Windows computers by modifying the registry.
yo

14tubeth

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

thanks

Mfish135

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

Nice thanks bro

LuckyDragon

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

thanks

harryreid1

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

f

whitegrapejews

Regular
Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

HELLY YEA

RockRed615

Regular
Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

RockRed615

Regular
Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

When you connect to a computer (either athab Windows client or Windows Server) through the Remote Desktop client, the Remote Desktop feature on your computer "hears" the connection request through a defined listening port (3389 by default). You can change that listening port on Windows computers by modifying the registry.
thanks

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

thanks for sharing valuable info

Mgshorty

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let get started:

1.png

yo

Top Bottom