Otto

Advanced
Reaction score
Hi, carders!

Let's start with the background. I was walking around the darkweb, and I came across a rather interesting commentary on one of the well-known forums, which describes the experience of the Eu PP insect. I decided that it would be extremely useful for those who indulge in EU self-registers PP.
Enjoy reading!

I hunted with a stick a little about 4 years ago, I'll tell you what I checked on my own skin: Again, for a fool, I think I'll try to pay the USA PP with self-registering, I left the old stocks under the BA binding - of course, this self-registering was very good - it was as if it had been lying for more than a year, maybe even about 2, 2 cartons were linked, Googlevoise, there was no BA , there is no balance ... On the first attempt it gives me payment for goods from a card for 400 - I was very surprised, I did not expect this from an abandoned penny self-register. And then I remembered about the DE stick that - I decided to try it by buying 100 eu, does not allow sending, a square emerges where it is written that it is impossible to send now and what to try later. After 10 minutes I tried a couple of bucks - pennies came in with an SMS confirmation, then I sent 20 something, then about 100, then 300, then stalled.

Kstoned

Regular
Reaction score
Hi, carders!

Let's start with the background. I was walking around the darkweb, and I came across a rather interesting commentary on one of the well-known forums, which describes the experience of the Eu PP insect. I decided that it would be extremely useful for those who indulge in EU self-registers PP.
Enjoy reading!

I hunted with a stick a little about 4 years ago, I'll tell you what I checked on my own skin: * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Again, for a fool, I think I'll try to pay the USA PP with self-registering, I left the old stocks under the BA binding - of course, this self-registering was very good - it was as if it had been lying for more than a year, maybe even about 2, 2 cartons were linked, Googlevoise, there was no BA , there is no balance ... On the first attempt it gives me payment for goods from a card for 400 - I was very surprised, I did not expect this from an abandoned penny self-register. And then I remembered about the DE stick that - I decided to try it by buying 100 eu, does not allow sending, a square emerges where it is written that it is impossible to send now and what to try later. After 10 minutes I tried a couple of bucks - pennies came in with an SMS confirmation, then I sent 20 something, then about 100, then 300, then stalled.
Pp

Vyper

Regular
Reaction score
Hi, carders!

Enjoy reading!

I hunted with a stick a little about 4 years ago, I'll tell you what I checked on my own skin: * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Again, for a fool, I think I'll try to pay the USA PP with self-registering, I left the old stocks under the BA binding - of course, this self-registering was very good - it was as if it had been lying for more than a year, maybe even about 2, 2 cartons were linked, Googlevoise, there was no BA , there is no balance ... On the first attempt it gives me payment for goods from a card for 400 - I was very surprised, I did not expect this from an abandoned penny self-register. And then I remembered about the DE stick that - I decided to try it by buying 100 eu, does not allow sending, a square emerges where it is written that it is impossible to send now and what to try later. After 10 minutes I tried a couple of bucks - pennies came in with an SMS confirmation, then I sent 20 something, then about 100, then 300, then stalled.
Ok

Makemoney121

Advanced
Reaction score
Hi, carders!

Enjoy reading!

Thanks

uzer58uhgfr

Reaction score
Hi, carders!

Enjoy reading!

TY

Vasilek

Reaction score
Hi, carders!

Enjoy reading!

thk

ashh10k

Reaction score
Hi, carders!

Enjoy reading!

Teeee

dinhcuong1994

Regular
Reaction score
Hi, carders!

Enjoy reading!

Tks

lucifer619

Advanced
Reaction score
Hi, carders!

Enjoy reading!

ty

Solumun

Reaction score
Hi, carders!

Enjoy reading!

Humm

gen.eric92.91

Reaction score
Hi, carders!

Enjoy reading!

thanks

fottutoplug

Reaction score
Hi, carders!

Enjoy reading!

ty bro

Top Bottom