Iminimal593

Reaction score
Leaked Method | GET Free SMS-Phone Verification
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

NOTE: If you need to verify Google, use a UK number!
THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
Thanks

pi-pi

Reaction score
วิธีการรั่วไหล | รับการยืนยันทาง SMS-โทรศัพท์ฟรี
*** ข้อความที่ซ่อนอยู่: ไม่สามารถอ้างอิงได้ -

ตอนนี้คุณควรมีตัวเลข หากต้องการดูข้อความ SMS ให้ไปที่ตัวเลือก # (หมายเลขโทรศัพท์) -> หมายเลขที่ใช้งานอยู่
คลิกที่หมายเลขและไปที่ "บันทึกข้อความ" อย่าลืมเปลี่ยน "ขาออก" เป็น "ขาเข้า"

หมายเหตุ: หากคุณต้องการยืนยัน Google ให้ใช้หมายเลขสหราชอาณาจักร!
วิธีการนี้ใช้กันมาสักพักแล้ว ตอนนี้ฉันตัดสินใจบอกให้ทุกคนรู้สำหรับคนที่ไม่รู้และเบื่อกับการใช้ TextNow
Good

Reaction score

Now you should have a number. To see SMS messages, go to the # (Phone Numbers) option -> Active numbers
Click on the number and proceed to "Messages log". Remember to change "Outcoming" to "Incoming".

THIS METHOD BEEN GOING AROUND FOR A FEW NOW I DECIDED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW AND TIRED OF USING TextNow
H

Reaction score
H

H

Reaction score

H

magafoole

Reaction score

thx for info

hxrty

Regular
Reaction score

let’s see

draki420

Reaction score

thanks

Fati70bi

Reaction score

Thanks

Fati70bi

Reaction score

Thanks

Reaction score

Thanks

Top Bottom