Unverified Trouter at telegram new cvv shop in town

Kohseonn

Regular
Reaction score
super fullz for sale Basically these are fullz that I got from people In RL “SUPER Fullz” include but not always BOTH COLOR PICTURE OF IDENTITY CARD (front and back) AND FULL COLOR PICTURE OF SSN CARD WITH bank account log info(Ask For Details On physical bank cards attached to that specific Super Fullz). “Super Fullz” Are Priced At $2,000USD Firm. if incomplete “Super Fullz” ex. only have ID pic and not SSN Pic Then Price Is $1500 OBO.

I sell Cvvs. prices vary depending on crypto fees, bIn and zip code. prices usually range from 5$-210$ depending on what the FS read on our side.

. I have my own method book(fraud bible) that I have personally have done and successfully still profit from. The price for this is $13,500..

Road routes I only sell 100% safe routes to Two states right now. This product include safe roads to get to location. Also On the way to destination you will be provided with hotel/food/car rental locations that are green light for carding. Also talks numbers and what’s best to bring to that area. Of course this doesn’t come cheap the price for each route I have is $$5,000

I have regular fullz for sale with a bank account attached ready for use I could mail bank card or you can just use the log in info. If I send bank cards that will cost extra. For those type of fullz I will need $800 dollars a piece. These fullz will not come with a picture of ssn utility bill or ID.

Yeah only comes with numbers no pics.

The price for fullz is$800

Why Are The Prices So High? And Explain A Few Other Things To me...

Well I personally gather the ness. Data for my shop and I KNOW 100% FOR SURE That my Super Fullz Are Legit and are not some random name generator BS.

Money Talks Too. That’s Also why my prices are high.. shit I don’t even feel comfortable. Buying cheap shit like that..y’all know what I mean. And I take payments through GoFundMe .Chime . Cash app And Btc. Just punch up a few bands to invest with so you can shop with me and reap the benefits.

-Cvvs- well mainly because of BTC Fees (shit adds up fast) also because the cvvs I receive is through 2 of my personal online marketing businesses. So AGAIN I IKNOW 100% FOR SURE They are valid and real live. CCs.

—Regular Fullz— fullz without Pictures. These FULLZ come with basic information . NAME NUMBER VerIfied READY TO BE USED BANK LOGS(ask for details on physical bank cards attached to specific fullz) ATTACHED TO THAT FULLZ

—-CPNS—- Social Security numbers used by the government to give to people to protect their ID .. usually used for people in witness protection..you would use these like a SSN . Price is 1500$/EA

—-Method Book.— EVERY SINGLE METHOD THAT I HAVE PERSONALLY DONE MYSELF AND HAVE HAD SUCCESS WITH. I CONSTANTLY UPDATE THIS THING ON METHODS AND OTHER TRICKS AND TIPS I COME ACROSS.

Method Book Runs for $10,000 easy

Note: the method book deals does not include routes,cvvs, fullz, accounts, or whatever else BS.

What it comes with is FULLY DETAILED methods that I have personally done and or are still doing.

—ROAD ROUtes—-

Road routes include safe and no toll road routes to states I’ve been in. Extremely detailed information on visited towns cities and other surrounding areas. Like for example I have noted unmarked police cars to watch for in certain towns in Travis City Michigan. Another Ex. Which hotels/restaurants/bars/auto shop/car rental/apartment. To go to that’s busting with Cvv. (Limited number of places visited)

—FRAUD BIBLE—

Fraud BIBLE IS DIFFERENT FROM METHOD BOOK.

The fraud Bible comes with DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SET SHOP IN ANOTHER TOWN TO SELL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES

ID CARD PRINTING( My personal way of how I printed IDs and Sold Them for decent profit.) even includes the website links to buy the card printer and links to programs for other needed use.

Website Links that I personally buy my Dumps and drugs from. Note** what I mean by drug links is verified vendors I have worked with through the web. I buy dumps online. I personally do not sell dumps.

Personal stories and experiences with carding. You might ask why would I include something like this in fraud Bible.. simple because this game is all about trail and error. Learning from your mistakes and when to let go or full throttle. I shared a few of my experiences on something sticky situations I’ve been in and something I have don’t and extra precautions I take to stay low key and out of the way... not to mention blend in.

Bible also comes with

Bin List I personally use

Ways to make cash daily

How to live free life.

Basics of carding

It goes on and on. It have contacts plugs on cpns fake IDs. Verified vendors safe spots to lay low in WHATEVER YOU NEED.

The price for fraud Bible is $20,000. Firm

NO Refunds! If requested Cvv comes back dead through my Checker then I will Send another CC With Same Requested credentials... Bins zip codes country etc etc..

NO REFUNDS FOR SUPER FULLZ.

NO REFUNDS FOR STATE ROAD ROUTES AND HUSTLER GUIDES.

NO REFUND FOR METHODs or METHOD BOOK( FRAUD BIBLE)

No REFUNDS FOR CPN

I DO NOT SALE DUMPS.

NOTE******

THE BANK LOGS ATTACHED TO SUPER FULLZ ARE ACCOUNTS I PERSONALLY CREATED FOR THOSE ACCOUNTS AND PUT WORK HISTORY BEHIND AND VERIFIED MYSELF. They DO NOT come with balances on them. They just ready to be used for bank drops Pua loans etc etc.

I accept payments through:

shared bank accounts. For ex. I create a chime bank account give you the necessary cred. To acces and load money to the account. Then I log into account and withdraw.

Btc

GoFundMe

Gift cards (after verified and resold)

Chime.

Cash app.

Or If we talking business I’ll pull up and grab the cash and we can business done from there.

LEGITIMATELY

Honestly we all know how this game goes. I am new to the mmorpg and have been doing it for two years. All I can say is that in this past two years I have learned that ultimately This game is about entrepreneurship... business..loyalty ,honesty love respect and dignity. I have dealt with people IRL over stupid shit because they feel like just because I sat on a computer and only have to use my fingers and not run across the country with a pound of “who knows what” that it’s okay to run off with all the money or only give me what they feel is fair or hear these dumb ass excuses about how to bank account this and that and I know you lying but as soon as I retaliate muthafukkas wanna call me a monster... so been there done that.

Another thing is that I always wanted to build a team with people close to me and put them on game and when I started doing that it always bit me in the ass.. because either I would give my friends sauce and they wouldn’t even use it to their advantage but ask me for money.. or I would put people on game and they act like they can’t show some love back... and finally bro I don’t wanna have to keep looking for runners.. or keep showing my face at these places getting this money or cars or whatever it is doing all this hot shit for honestly just a thrill.. dude getting older wiser and me becoming a vendor is the best lane for me.

I don’t have to show my face..as much.

I use my own tools to get Cc infos and fullz

I take my own routes by myself or with Fam.

I Test my own methods.

I could go on for days.. best thing I can say is that I don’t want to scam you for a 12$ cvv when in reality I can provide great customer service and u tell your friends and you guys buy my Bible for 20k and shit we all up...that’s my goal build businesses for middle income families it’s either you with it or you ain’t....

all it takes is one time to invest!!

Happy Carding !!!

@trouter

Top Bottom