salmonroute

Regular
Reaction score
Read If you're New to this BIN Stuff. Believe me u will not have to ask any question after u read this post
So alot of people asking in help section and also in my bin posts about how to use BIN and what is BIN. so i am gonna just explain it short.

1) What is Bin :
BIN - Bank identification Number, which specifies the bank, and in most cases its first 6 digits of your Credit/Debit Card.
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

In every bin iP is always mentioned !! When it says IP : USA u have to connect vpn to usa server OR if it says Ip : BRAZIL than connect vpn to Brazilian serve
Now after Generating a card and connecting to Shit hole IP, you're ready to Go.
Just Open the given site create account (use it)
Thx!

Reaction score
Read If you're New to this BIN Stuff. Believe me u will not have to ask any question after u read this post
So alot of people asking in help section and also in my bin posts about how to use BIN and what is BIN. so i am gonna just explain it short.

1) What is Bin :
BIN - Bank identification Number, which specifies the bank, and in most cases its first 6 digits of your Credit/Debit Card.

In every bin iP is always mentioned !! When it says IP : USA u have to connect vpn to usa server OR if it says Ip : BRAZIL than connect vpn to Brazilian serve
ty

guchiisd

Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

nice n useful info

spacexrr

Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

what a beautiful

spacexrr

Reaction score
Bu BIN Şeylerinde Yeniyseniz bölümünü okuyun. İnanın bu yazıyı okuduktan sonra soru sormak zorunda kalmayacaksınız
Pek çok kişi yardım bölümünde ve ayrıca çöp kutusu gönderilerimde BIN'in nasıl kullanılacağı ve BIN'in ne olduğu hakkında sorular soruyor. bu yüzden kısaca açıklayacağım.

1) Çöp Kutusu Nedir:
BIN - Bankayı belirten Banka Kimlik Numarası ve çoğu durumda Kredi/Banka Kartınızın ilk 6 hanesi.
* Gizli metin: alıntı yapılamaz. *

Her kutuda iP'den her zaman bahsedilir !! IP: ABD yazdığında vpn'yi ABD sunucusuna bağlamanız gerekir VEYA Ip: BREZİLYA yazıyorsa vpn'yi Brezilya sunucusuna bağlamanız gerekir
Artık bir kart oluşturduktan ve Bok deliği IP'sine bağlandıktan sonra Başlamaya hazırsınız.
Sadece verilen siteyi açın, hesap oluşturun (kullanın)

Hsmrg

Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

Ty

xxxnikezxxx

Premium
Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

hello

Booteranti

Reaction score
Thank you
1) What is Bin :

Thank you

GuyAPersons

Reaction score

1) What is Bin :

thx

hadd89

Reaction score
if anybody here in 2024 .. please help me to understand choosing bin and method

Top Bottom